JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Hervey Bay. / Queensland.

We have made it up here.

The Camping place we are staying is fine.

The Boss of the Camping grounds said it was all good to come up. Well at least the sun is shining there is a lot of damage.

Because of the Cyclone. No sand it has been all washed away. The whole Bay is brown.

If you go to a place to stay & it doesnt meet your expectations. Due to the Park manager. Can you request a refund & early exit. My Hubby organized the trip.

It was one of those times. Have to let him find out. Just be there if you knows what I mean.?

If there is a solution. To keep him happy.

Be soooo happy to know.

"It's a known fact that eighty decibels of rushing water is one of the most pleasing sounds known to mankind. On other hand, ten and a half days at sea is enough water for anybody." 

OK girl - where are the PICTURES!!!!!!

note: they should refund the more for "natural disasters". Most touristy businesses have insurance that covers just that.

Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

Thanks Jerry

I will load some pictures next week. I tried to but they are to big. To do it from my Note.

Today we going to Frasser Island. Will post some picks.

Have a good day.:wave:

"It's a known fact that eighty decibels of rushing water is one of the most pleasing sounds known to mankind. On other hand, ten and a half days at sea is enough water for anybody." 

Thanks Jerry

I will load some pictures next week. I tried to but they are to big. To do it from my Note.

Today we going to Frasser Island. Will post some picks.

Have a good day.:wave:

You can always e-mail me what you want posted. :wave:

Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

Ok thanks.

Was distracted yesterday. Went to shops. My family in car waiting.

I saw my hubby cleaning around the car. The back windscreen blu out.

I only had replace in November. Oh boy.thsts life

Have a great holiday Gabe.

I've never made it to Fraser Island - but would love to go.

I also want to see Rainbow Beach - they say it's very special.

This vacation is obviously "different" due to the aftermath of the storm - but even that's pretty cool!

:taz:

Lori I definetly recommend going to Fraser.

It was better than I thought.

When I was 12

Dad took myself. Mum & my Bro. He has a boat. He took us over.

Looked awesome colored sand cliffs. But we were about to get out

S pack of Dingoes came out. So we canned that idea. Thought we could swim.

No there were loads of Hammer Heads.

I discovered this time there is a tour group. Cost a bit. But at least you got company.

A 4WD bus. It was hectic. Ever beem in a Bendy Bus.

Or a small roller coaster ride.

It was fun. I we saw 1 dingoe. 1 turtle.

An old ship wreck & a buffet lunch was provided. When I can I will post some photos.

146315=8043-e2.jpg This was the side caption to the PuB. Lol. & thanks Jerry. I remembered. I bought. my laptop & a portable wifi stick. Ta Bro.

146315=8044-f1.jpg This scence is on one of the Paths to the beaches of Fraser Island. The wedges of sand was like this most places

146315=8045-f5.jpg The waves were endless. This stretch. No one can go swimming. Its located on the East side of Fraser But such beauty. Its the only coast that has a 3 lane Hwy Fraser or the Aboriginal term Gurli means bay of Sands

146315=8046-f6.jpg These rocks are known as the colored coffee rocks. Because of the sandy wash. But gritty.

146315=8047-f7.jpg

146323=8051-t3.jpg

146323=8052-t3.jpg This shipwreck has been there on the Island for about 80 years. Japanese had towed it and had parts of it built in Queensland and Sydney. So the army dudes were allowed to use it for Target practice.

146323=8053-f3.jpg This was the dirtiest I have seen the waters up here. The merry river had colapsed and sent or the lakes. rivers and closed chanels were opened sending the waters all brown.

146323=8054-t5.jpg Some of the colored cliffs of Fraser

146323=8055-t1.jpg My first turtle in the wild.