JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Geo-engineering

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 3916 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

With the invention of cloud seeding in the 1960’s, scientists developed weather modification technology which is known today as geo-engineering. Alarmingly, methane reservoirs on the ocean floor have been releasing due to rising water temperatures, leaving many to wonder if geo-engineering might be responsible.

Since methane is 100 times more potent a greenhouse gas than CO2, it has the potential to drastically alter weather patterns and ultimately extinguish life on earth. Already, 200 species are going extinct a day, and the boreal forests, which are said to be the lungs of the planet, are being decimated.

Scientists insist that intensified geo-engineering is the only solution. However, the evidence suggests that wind and ocean currents have been adversely effected by such altering of the natural weather patterns, and that such a course would be catastrophic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lgPGdgBTaY&feature=player_embedded

This suggests that escaping methane gas has the potential to alter the climate to such an extent that people will begin to starve on a worldwide scale in the next few years.

The extreme weather events in the United States this year which included record heating and drought conditions, massive loss of food crops with farmers going bankrupt, more hurricane flooding in New Orleans and tornadoes in New York is just a small sample of what will come in the next four or five summers as the arctic ice finally melts…The livelihoods of all the American people are going to be totally compromised in the next few years…

http://rezn8d.net/2013/01/15/radio-and-laser-frequency-and-harmonic-test-ranges-for-the-lucy-and-haarp-experiments-and-their-application-to-atmospheric-methane-destruction/

Cornell University professors said that fracking releases large amounts of methane directly into the atmosphere.

http://www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm?id=fracking-would-emit-methane]

The methane escaping from fracking operations is so massive that it shows up on radar as a strong cell thunderstorm. http://sincedutch.wordpress.com/2013/02/01/212013-methane-plume-from-fracking-operation-shows-as-strong-cell-thunderstorm/]

This is FANTASTIC!!! Thank you.

This just makes me think of Bible prophecy - that Jehovah would bring an end to this world - BEFORE mankind ruins it completely (Rev 11:18). If it is TRULY only 1 or 2 years away from "people will begin to starve on a worldwide scale in the next few years" - then we MUST be really close :ecstatic:

Thank you - you made my day!!!

Not much longer now. :popcorn:

All though - I probably shouldn't get TOO excited as I remember hearing this all my life - "soon" or "in just 1 or 2 years" you won't be able to breathe the air, eat the food, drink the water, etc. Well we will just have to wait and see when Jehovah acts. When He does - we will know it was at the right time. And we don't have to spend ANY time worrying about how bad the people of this system of things TRY to mess this planet up - Jehovah has it ALL under control.

Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

• 3 weeks later...

This is FANTASTIC!!! Thank you.

This just makes me think of Bible prophecy - that Jehovah would bring an end to this world - BEFORE mankind ruins it completely (Rev 11:18). If it is TRULY only 1 or 2 years away from "people will begin to starve on a worldwide scale in the next few years" - then we MUST be really close :ecstatic:

Thank you - you made my day!!!

Not much longer now. :popcorn:

All though - I probably shouldn't get TOO excited as I remember hearing this all my life - "soon" or "in just 1 or 2 years" you won't be able to breathe the air, eat the food, drink the water, etc. Well we will just have to wait and see when Jehovah acts. When He does - we will know it was at the right time. And we don't have to spend ANY time worrying about how bad the people of this system of things TRY to mess this planet up - Jehovah has it ALL under control.

And this is only ONE thing of many that is irreversible. I was reading the other day about GMO corn growing out of nearby Oak trees. Genetically they had been altered (infected) and these scientists were saying there's no going back, there's no way to undo what man has done genetically.

Pollution is another. Disease is another - I learned from the oncologists that 1 in 2 men and 1 in 3 women will get cancer, it's at pandemic levels and greed keeps them from even trying to find a cure - a treatment they are looking for of course but curing it out of the question that's a lost customer. Those are scary numbers - if 1 in 3 baby's died the world would stop till there was a cure or some answers, but Satan has twisted this system so that people are willing to pay to kill themselves --- blows my mind.

It's past the point of no return for mankind and many know it and will admit it.

You reminded me of my husband's return visit. Barely a month ago this man was busy working, driving a truck. Then he was diagnosed with a brain tumor, went in for Chemo, sold his truck, and died last week. He went down really fast it seemed as a result of the treatment.

Another thing that I found out this past week is that the population of house sparrows has been decimated in the past 4 years. These are the birds that hang out at fast food places and parks and eat human food. Really makes you wonder what we're eating.

But in the last day or so, there's been a bit of talk of rising sea levels, and it made me think of the foresight of the brothers in their decision to move out of Brooklyn. Seems like they are right on target:

http://www.bostonglobe.com/news/nation/2013/03/09/admiral-samuel-locklear-commander-pacific-forces-warns-that-climate-change-top-threat/BHdPVCLrWEMxRe9IXJZcHL/story.html

• 4 months later...

http://www.theguardian.com/environment/2013/aug/03/ignore-fracking-protests-government-tells-planners

"Planning authorities have been banned from considering whether renewable energy plants would be a better fit for their communities, if they receive an application for a fracking mine.

Documents released by the government stress that local authorities should instead recognise that "mineral extraction is essential to local and national economies". This is despite a Department for Communities and Local Government document highlighting 16 environmental risks linked to the process, including seismic shocks and the appearance of radioactive surface water."

The love of money, senseless and hurtful desires.  When you put your trust in creatures (nobles) rather than the Creator...

http://www.theguardian.com/environment/2013/aug/03/ignore-fracking-protests-government-tells-planners

"Planning authorities have been banned from considering whether renewable energy plants would be a better fit for their communities, if they receive an application for a fracking mine.

Documents released by the government stress that local authorities should instead recognise that "mineral extraction is essential to local and national economies". This is despite a Department for Communities and Local Government document highlighting 16 environmental risks linked to the process, including seismic shocks and the appearance of radioactive surface water."

The love of money, senseless and hurtful desires.  When you put your trust in creatures (nobles) rather than the Creator...

I always find it interesting how stories contradict themselves. For example:

One will say Obama - BAD President - ONLY wants "renewable energy" "Needs to drill more", etc. Then another BAD administration - HATES renewables ONLY wants to "drill baby drill" or "frack" in this case. "BANs local governments" then later says "should instead recognize" - note: not BANs. Just the "spin" on stories fascinates me. Sorry for being a little off topic.

OR "Agenda 21" going to make everyone go renewable / sustainable - then there is this - so which is it? Or is he really telling the truth and has an "all of the above" strategy?

Anyway, 

Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

This is FANTASTIC!!! Thank you. This just makes me think of Bible prophecy - that Jehovah would bring an end to this world - BEFORE mankind ruins it completely (Rev 11:18). If it is TRULY only 1 or 2 years away from "people will begin to starve on a worldwide scale in the next few years" - then we MUST be really close :ecstatic: Thank you - you made my day!!! Not much longer now. :popcorn: All though - I probably shouldn't get TOO excited as I remember hearing this all my life - "soon" or "in just 1 or 2 years" you won't be able to breathe the air, eat the food, drink the water, etc. Well we will just have to wait and see when Jehovah acts. When He does - we will know it was at the right time. And we don't have to spend ANY time worrying about how bad the people of this system of things TRY to mess this planet up - Jehovah has it ALL under control.

I actually think it's along the lines of if it wasn't for Jehovah holding things back these things would be doing a lot more damage then they are now. There's a lot of very bad things happening that just doesn't make the news because it would indeed cause panic. So it ends up being "nothing to see here, move along". Fukushima is a good example. They actually did raise the allowable limit of radiation in consumable products in California (Milk and Beef) when the levels started going up. %5000 increase in Diabetes, Cancer off the hook at pandemic levels and Alzheimer etc...

But of course according to "The experts" there is no cause for these things going crazy and they are still investigating it or it's a coincidence.

One will say Obama - BAD President - ONLY wants "renewable energy" "Needs to drill more", etc. Then another BAD administration - HATES renewables ONLY wants to "drill baby drill" or "frack" in this case. "BANs local governments" then later says "should instead recognize" - note: not BANs. Just the "spin" on stories fascinates me. Sorry for being a little off topic.

OR "Agenda 21" going to make everyone go renewable / sustainable - then there is this - so which is it? Or is he really telling the truth and has an "all of the above" strategy?

Just like anything else you have to consider the source and it's context. If you take those things out of context you end up with conflicts. And like people we talk to at the doors, they don't really have a complete picture or overview of the bible so they get things confused by compartmentalization. So people will say some pretty outlandish things because they can't see the entire picture.

It's the U.N. that wants sustainable development (communitarianism). Ultimately, by problem, reaction , and finally solution. They create the problem, get the reaction from people and already have the solution to the problem they designed in advance to get the reaction they wanted. Cause a problem knowing that people will react in a specific manner, have the solution standing by that benefits your over all goal, globalism. This often looks like contradiction on the surface but in the end isn't as the results often show. At which point people no matter how many times it happens will say "this is just another coincidence". Delphi - bring groups of people to a predetermined outcome while giving them while giving them the illusion that they actually had a say in the matter or that they were actually crafting the outcome themselves. Used in governments and corporations world wide. The American Planning assoc, The National Association of counties, The League of cities, The League of Women Voters do this all the time for government agencies.

Same sort of introspective process that people use to vote each time a new political candidate runs for office promising the same things the last politician did without results. They believe the same things over and over - They hear the same political speeches and promises every year because the last guy didn't do it and yet... put their faith right back in them. Insanity, doing the same things over and over and expecting a different result - Einstein. It's a very similar mindset.

I'm not saying it's this way for everything but it does happen frequently and just pointing this out in general. Not saying this is anyone here... Just saying that's how it is.

Obama isn't any less of a puppet then Bush or any other world leader is. Greed takes over and they will allow lobbyists to create the agenda for a while... especially if it suits their over all goals which they have already stated over and over "one world government". That's a very big idea -- and they have been working on and it's vicarious subtleties for a very long time.

Agenda 21 is a global plan but it's implemented locally. It's the blue print to inventory and control all plants, all water, all animals, all minerals, all construction, all means of production, all means of information, all energy, all education, and all human beings in the world.

It's actually quite brilliant. They can do it for "your own good" right in your face and out in the open and no one can recognize it. That's because it's called by so many different names. You might see it in Vegas as a "regional plan" like "vision 2025" or "Desert area plan" or "our future 2014" and what it really ends up being is an actually U.N. agreement that was signed in 1992 by George Bush along with another 178 National leaders. Oh they say it's an old plan that has no impact on you. It's a lie naturally. The truth is, it was brought back to the US by the presidents counsel on sustainable development in 1993.

Since that time all federal agencies changed their policies to conform to UN's agenda 21 policies. And it sounds so great, of course everyone is for sustainable living, who wants to be unsustainable? Right? Until you find out exactly how they define those things. Like... Privately owned land is a threat to the equity, the social equity of people on the planet. It also enables the NDAA, domestic surveillance, and control of all your personal activities on this planet. So it has to be guised as a socially acceptable philosophy and that's where the communitarianism comes in. Needs of the many over the needs of the few or individual rights. Economy, Ecology and Equity. That's where the preaching of balance comes in. No one will have too much, the %1 will go away and everyone will have all the food and water they need. Even as Satan and his demons maneuverer these things in to position for his benefit or twisted desires, we all know what the outcome will be in the end but what a mess things are becoming in the mean time.

Please don't take this as a political statement, I just happen to know what it means and for educational purposes, trying to explain it is and what it really means and why it would look as if it's a conflict or in conflict with other spoken agendas. My loyalties, as with everyone else here I'm sure, are with Jehovah and his government...

Edited by Jordan

Thanks Chris.  And remember, Satan's aim is to prove that human efforts are "the same as" Jehovah's efforts, "you are bound to be like God".  So of course, it sounds great "sustainable" as opposed to "unsustainable" or "equitable" as opposed to "inequitable".  I mean, Jehovah did inspire the apostle John to write that "while still alive" the False Prophet and the Wild Beast are thrown into the fire:

*** re chap. 39 p. 286 par. 24 The Warrior-King Triumphs at Armageddon ***

The seven-headed, ten-horned wild beast out of the sea, representing Satan’s political organization, is tumbled into oblivion, and along with it goes the false prophet, the seventh world power. (Revelation 13:1, 11-13; 16:13) While still “alive,” or still functioning in their united opposition to God’s people on earth, they are cast into “the lake of fire.”

They have all these grandiose plans of what they feel is the ideal future and up till the last second, they'll be championing their ideas.  Satan realizes that mankind is an image of Jehovah, that's why he has to blind the minds of the unbelievers.  No body really wants to be evil.  It's just they want to define evil, not submit to what Jehovah has already classified as evil.  When you see this stuff, from the stand point of Bible truth, it really helps you to appreciate Jehovah's will compared to human thinking.

Agape'

Man it's going to be one huge fireworks display when Jesus steps in... The single most important event in the history of the universe and we'll have front row seats...

I really hope all of us meet on the other side at some point in time.