JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Contest!!! Help me name this drink please

Okay, you are familiar with our plight to help get this bar turned around to more of a restaurant that serves unique food and amazing drinks instead of just a country bar. We are going to start having a Bloody Mary Bar special on Saturday and Sunday from 1pm to 5 pm and here is one of the Bloody Mary's that we will be serving. It it a Angus Beef Slider with aged Colby Cheese and applewood bacon served on a toasted buttered Hawian roll with a simple Bourbon sauce. The pick has bacon, pepper jack cheese chunk, cherry tomato, capped off with a huge olive. The third stick has 5 skewered onion tator tots on it. If you notice the bag of chips next to it I want to include that as the tag line. Something like --& Try our -------- It really is all that and a bag of chips! I am not a photographer and should have taken the picture with a plain background where it would not compete against the drink. But I did not have time. We were tired and wanted to eat and drink the fruit of our labor!! The Bloody Mary is rimmed in old bay seasoning and the tomato base has fresh veggies blended in to it. The Bloody Mary is awwwwwesome in itself! Some of the names we have thought of our The Hail Mary , the queen Mary the bloody best Mary and last but not least the BLT Mary, over the top Bloody Mary. What do you like or can you think of something better?! We will name a drink after the winner and who ever comes up with the winning name gets their bar tab for the night free!!!! All you have to do is get here! Lol

147416=8116-image.jpg The iron pony saloon

LeslieDean

Thankful to be among friends everyday!

You can use the name of the bar or anything you think is memorable. I really like quirky but you probably already know that!

I am going to be making some pulled pork cupcakes that I saw before that I will do a spin on.

Another drink we will be serving is delicious---we will call it pancakes in a glass or liquid breakfast or something to that effect. It is a shot of Jameson Irish whiskey with a shot of butterscotch schnapps shaken over ice and poured up straight served with a side of orange juice. It is remarkable how much it tastes like pancakes. So good.

Is the photo there yet?

LeslieDean

Is the photo there yet?

OH YEAH!!! :ecstatic: Now that is what I am talking about!!!!

OK - now for a name. I'll come back once my saliva quits rolling out of my mouth. Gotta protect that keyboard ya know.

Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

Winner, winner chicken dinner! Come pick up your drink anytime!!! I still need some other great suggestions for variances of Bloody Mary,s. I love that name!!! You'll have a honorable mention on the menu for naming that drink,,,thanks again!

LeslieDean

Looks great Leslie.... how about Out For Blood Mary.....Bloody Iron Pony.....my husband said Iron Pony Slider, that could backfire....

Bloody Mary Quite Contrary.....Bloody Mary Had a Little Lamb ( you'ld have to use lamb though)

Hmmmm....Bloody Mary Poppins...with an umbrella....

Just thinking......

Something about Mary

OOOhhhh that's good too.

Wow! you guys are great with this!!!

I am thinking it is time for a poll??????

Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

I'm ready to do a poll to but I can't figur out how to on this I phone. I will try and do it tomorrow when I have access to the Big Mac. Big Mac---ha-ha I made a funny!

I appreciate everyones input and you guys are all so clever!'n. Isn't it great how Jehovah provides us with the best of friends?!'?!!'

LeslieDean