JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Bro. Leopold Engleitner Died

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 4019 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

I didn't find anything official, but it seems he died a few days ago.... in the german board we are talking about it, one of the brothers there know Bernhard Rammerstorfer (who is like a son for Leopold) and confirmed it.

He was such a dear brother, 107 years old, faithful until the end. And now, I think,  already in heaven.  :wub:

Edited by Astrid

You can go ahead and move this topic out to whichever forum you think it appropriate. (In the News is public and caters more towards journalism, whereas Interchange is about our faith and is private). I think since you state that you can't confirm this, that is good enough. 

I have a website about healthy low carb eating, nutrition, and weight loss. Come join CarnivoreTalk.com and learn more!

I didn't find anything official, but it seems he died a few days ago.... in the german board we are talking about it, one of the brothers there know Bernhard Rammerstorfer (who is like a son for Leopold) and confirmed it.

He was such a dear brother, 107 years old, faithful until the end. And now, I think,  already in heaven.  :wub:

I'm so sorry to hear this, but in this system he reached quite a ripe old age-- especially considering the horrible abuse he suffered during WWII.  I recently watched an amazing video on YouTube about his life...definitely faith-strengthening..What a dear & faithful brother he was!!!

I intend to live forever...so far so good. :D

I have his book but haven't read it all yet. So sad to see him go but happy to know he is now in Heaven with Jesus and the other Anointed ones.

We cannot incite if we are not in sight.___Heb.10:24,25

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/history/world-war-two/10033187/Oldest-Nazi-concentration-camp-survivor-dies-aged-107.html

This is just one of many articles on Leopold Engleitner who at 107 was the oldest survivor of the Nazi regime. See the w05 5/1 23-28 for his life story. Here is the beginning of the article:*** w05 5/1 p. 23 Though Weak, I Am Powerful ***

AS TOLD BY LEOPOLD ENGLEITNER
The SS officer drew his pistol, held it to my head, and asked: “Are you ready to die? I’m going to pull the trigger because you’re really a hopeless case.” “I’m ready,” I said, trying to keep my voice steady. I braced myself, closed my eyes, and waited for him to pull the trigger, but nothing happened. “You’re even too stupid to die!” he shouted, removing the gun from my temple. How did I end up in such a desperate situation?

May be the brother Engleitner was unique with that age as part of 144.000. Imagine us to brothers and sisters to knew him, received advices, shake his hand and served joint with him...., must be learned as served to Jehovah and follow to Jesus Christ. 

Remember the Watchtower February 2013-Study edtion- about  our Spiritual Heritage.

Have that age is a task of men came into existence for live and served a Jehovah, there a little people on the word with more 100 years, someones walking to the meetings to Kingdom Hall, it is great, don't you