JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

New! Download The New World Translation Of The Holy Scriptures App On Mobile Phone.

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 3945 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Without accessing the internet you could read the bible not a King James version but our own New World Translation Of the scriptures.

Here is the link you can download it. http://­f12.wapkafiles.com/­download/7/f/9/­1949935_7f9a78d4a8255­e6db823eafa.jar/­b38204c44f7ec8451a3d/­New%20world%20transla­tion.jar

File size: 2.2 MB.

For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.

Right you are. Download of entire NWT. I thought it was for a phone or tablet. My bad.

For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.

I'm not sure, I use the apps for my phone and tablet. They are really nice. One of them remembers where I left off so I use that one to do my Bible reading. The other ones you have to pick where you want to read. I use both of them. I had the NWT on my computer but with the WTLib I don't find that I need it.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gem.nwtbiblefree&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwyLDEsImNvbS5nZW0ubnd0YmlibGVmcmVlIl0.

These are some that I use on my phone and tablet

There are many more of use to us. Just go to Google Play Store and type in JW, tons of stuff comes up. Some free some you pay for.

The last one is excellent ! I can use the double view with french and japanese at the same time on my tablet ! Thank you !