JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

In Loving Memory of Nancy Yuen 1921 - 2007

About This File

n Loving Memory of Nancy Yuen 1921 - 2007

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Wow, this is such an amazing sister!  She gave up so much because of her love for Jehovah.  I couldn't help but wonder though if any of her children came into the truth.  She seemed to be in prison the whole time they grew up.  Does anyone know if any of her children accepted the truth?

We had the privilege of visiting with Nancy before she passed away , she was attending the Mandarin /Cantonese District Convention here in Vancouver. After the Convention we were invited to a get together Nancy told us her many experiences in Prison she spoke using NO notes, she had told her story so many times she knew it by heart. She asked if our son (teenager at the time) could sit beside her and when she referred to a particular scripture she would have him read it for her then she would explain how that scrip helped her under the circumstance she was facing,

I do know that her youngest child ( daughter) did take the truth because she was living with her at that time in California and she was with Nancy at the convention. I don't recall what happened with her other children.

I do remember that she told us here release from prison was because her husband living in Hong Kong negotiated with China, he was a successful business man and the Chinese govt. wanted something from him , but he refused because they were holding his wife that's why her release came so suddenly and unexpectedly.

Her faith and trust in Jehovah was so encouraging, I recall her talking about her concern for her children while she was in prison . She knew Jehovah was a better parent than she was and entrusted them into his hands. I do believe we have that full interview tapped.

On 12/17/2015 at 9:37 PM, kejedo said:

I have always wondered about her children.

Sis when I saw the part on her it just touched my heart, I came to love her and yes she is/was very encouraging to me, would you please send me that interview.

Thanks in advance

Hi Sis Little I looked for the interview and it's on the old tape type  of video I don't know if it could be transferred to a CD or not . I will let you know if I can sort it out. 

Edited by Miss Mouse

On 23/01/2016 at 4:05 PM, Miss Mouse said:

Hi Sis Little I looked for the interview and it's on the old tape type  of video I don't know if it could be transferred to a CD or not . I will let you know if I can sort it out. 

Walmart here has a video to CD/DVD you may want to check your local one.

On ‎15‎/‎02‎/‎2016 at 11:36 PM, Miss Mouse said:

Thanks Sharron  that's great I will check it out. Audio dept I imagine..... 

Actually check with the photo lab, they're the ones who can send it out to the company who does it.  At least they do here.