Jump to content
JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Dages

Community Moderator
  • Posts

    15,769
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    84

Dages's Achievements

Grand Master

Grand Master (14/14)

  • Well Followed Rare
  • Dedicated
  • First Post
  • Collaborator
  • Posting Machine Rare

Recent Badges

51.4k

Reputation

  1. "need" is a big word. Life is eternal, I can totally imagine us tinkering with AI again in the NW I've been working in a very closely related field for 15 years, what do I know
  2. same, I have both Apple and Android device, and they are both ok
  3. How I see this thing is simple, "What Is Seen and What Is Not Seen" It uses water, ok. But it works faster and better than everything else, it's cheaper Let's say a company make a product in less than one hour because of AI, it uses some water, ok, it's what is seen. But at the same time, what is not seen is that for the same product, it may have taken DAYS/WEEKS of labor to get the same products, that's even order of magnitude more natural ressources and money (people to feed and pay) to get the same product.
  4. It's more a highschooler thing, I'm sure the families would keep their kids at home. September strikes aren't unusual.
  5. They are calling it a "godzilla" el nino... wew...
  6. France also is in full election talk for 2027, it's a mess. I'm a bit relaxed because I'm no longer living there but all the news are about politics, phewww... we get the food at the proper time with all the neutrality articles
  7. The AI video thing maybe? I don't know the reason of the deletion
  8. Ho ! That's true. They did not want to give ideas to some people?

Dages last won the day on September 25

Dages had the most liked content!

About Dages

Member's Public Information

  • Gender
    Brother
  • First Name
    David
  • Relationship Status
    Married and father of 2 girls
  • Displayed Location
    Japan
  • Publisher
    Yes
  • Baptized
    Yes 2003

How I Found the Truth

  • How I found the Truth
    Born in the truth thanks to my mother (anointed), but also saw the dark side of the world because of my father (ex-elder, apostate).
    Always loved Jehovah and the Bible so the choice was clear.
    Baptised at 17 yo, just before my majority (18 yo).

My Hobbies & Interests

  • My Interests
    Learning new languages.
    Thinking about Paradise.
  • My favorite books
    The Bible.

    Bible related stories/novels
  • My favorite music
    Electronic, Jazz.

    And kingdom songs of course
  • My favorite movies
    10 commandments
  • My favorite quotes
    John 15:13
    Isaiah 43:10
    Psalm 27:4

Recent Profile Visitors

114,896 profile views

About JWTalk.net - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Since 2006, JWTalk has proved to be a well-moderated online community for real Jehovah's Witnesses on the web. However, our community is not an official website of Jehovah's Witnesses. It is not endorsed, sponsored, or maintained by any legal entity used by Jehovah's Witnesses. We are a pro-JW community maintained by brothers and sisters around the world. We expect all community members to be active publishers in their congregations, therefore, please do not apply for membership if you are not currently one of Jehovah's Witnesses.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

JWTalk 23.8.11 (changelog)