Jump to content
JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

kejedo

Full Access Users
  • Posts

    8,156
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    14

kejedo's Achievements

Grand Master

Grand Master (14/14)

  • Well Followed Rare
  • Dedicated
  • Very Popular
  • Reacting Well
  • First Post

Recent Badges

17.6k

Reputation

  1. Unseaonably warm days predicted, but I needed a blanket thru the sleepless night. Will need to take my only window air conditioner out soon as bugs are using it as a launch pad. Hope the weather is livable wherever you find yourself.
  2. Never have I ever been kicked off of a game thread on this site, yet.
  3. Current in water is different from current in news reporting. New word: reporting
  4. Elijah (elja) and Joel (jael) mean the same thing, in reverse.
  5. In a Bible study last week there was a discussion of the prodigal son. So I asked about the meaning of the word prodigal. It's 'wasteful', but got me thinking about words we use but don't really think about the actual meaning.Any other examples?
  6. This is first time ever to have my utilities canceled. House insurance yesterday, TV from Spectrum this morning (was robbed by son.) I expect internet and phone to be gone by today. Duh, and I had a study scheduled for this evening. Here is my mailing address: Pauline W. 9 Rear Chapel St. Ellenville NY 12428 Will log on when I get near someone who is connected. from ys, Sorry for OT
  7. Reminds me of the protests to the Vietnam War which went on for nearly 20 years and did not effect the outcome. This war has no congressional approval and is therefore defined as illegal. So sad that people are dying. These protests won't help. The Kingdom will.
  8. JFK: I was in school. Someone whispered to me,"The president's shot!" Bostonians, we drooped those Rs. I thought she was talking about his height b/c so many people talked about his appearance. This was followed by days of watching people around me cry. The space shuttle: I was just starting to go out in service and was told not to bring it up. (Got Baptized later that year.)
  9. Yup, i had that show on. I think I watch too much tv, but this, yearly, reminds me how uninformed I am.
  10. I got someone at a door and offered what I hoped was a comforting scripture. He said he was comforting people of his church (I think he was some kind of deacon) and I asked what he said "Have faith in what you believe in." Sounded like a meaningless massage; it was a strongly emotional time.
  11. I have never watched a Dolly Parton movie, but may I so tomorrow night.

kejedo last won the day on October 21 2025

kejedo had the most liked content!

About kejedo

  • Birthday March 29

Member's Public Information

  • Gender
    Sister
  • First Name
    Pauline
  • Relationship Status
    Widowed
  • Displayed Location
    NY
  • Publisher
    Publisher
  • Baptized
    Yes

My Hobbies & Interests

  • My favorite books
    Bible
  • My favorite music
    Kingsom Songs
  • My favorite movies
    Caleb and Sophia
  • My favorite quotes
    "Here I am, send me,"

Recent Profile Visitors

115,554 profile views

About JWTalk.net - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Since 2006, JWTalk has proved to be a well-moderated online community for real Jehovah's Witnesses on the web. However, our community is not an official website of Jehovah's Witnesses. It is not endorsed, sponsored, or maintained by any legal entity used by Jehovah's Witnesses. We are a pro-JW community maintained by brothers and sisters around the world. We expect all community members to be active publishers in their congregations, therefore, please do not apply for membership if you are not currently one of Jehovah's Witnesses.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

JWTalk 23.8.11 (changelog)