Jump to content
JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Skye

Full Access Users
  • Posts

    1,865
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    6

Skye's Achievements

Grand Master

Grand Master (14/14)

  • Dedicated
  • Reacting Well
  • Very Popular
  • First Post
  • Collaborator

Recent Badges

7.7k

Reputation

  1. https://evangelische-zeitung.de/zeugen-jehovas-vor-erfolg-im-rechtsstreit-um-familienarchiv/ Hope your browsers can translate this.
  2. Yesterday, 1 October 2026, the Cologne Higher Regional Court (OLG) made it clear that it concurs with the Federal Court of Justice’s view that there is no doubt that Sister Annemarie Kusserow was the sole owner of the archive and that the Watchtower Society is the rightful heir. The court made it clear that the museum should have verified more thoroughly who owned the archive before purchasing this unique collection. Therefore, the acquisition cannot have been lawful. The court has not yet issued a ruling, but has made it clear that it views the legal issues in our favor. The ruling is scheduled to be announced on November 19, 2026.
  3. Tomorrow (Thursday, October 1) at 11:00 CEST, the Higher Regional Court of Cologne will once again hear the case to determine who is the rightful owner of the Kusserow Archive. Let’s all pray that Jehovah will give our lawyers, and everyone else involved, peace of mind. May Jehovah’s will be done in this matter.
  4. Such a beautiful and touching music video + vocals 😭😭😭😭 "When I call to you, you will hear When the lion roars, I'll not fear By faith I can move a mountain, I can scale a wall By faith I can walk on water, I can stand tall There's nothing you can't do, by faith I hope in you"
  5. It’s a lovely talk by Br. Walls. Families are indeed under attack from Satan. Very timely too.
  6. https://www.jw.org/en/news/region/united-states/brooklyn-towers-building-sold/ In 2017. https://www.jw.org/en/news/region/united-states/towers-brooklyn-for-sale/ https://www.jw.org/en/news/region/united-states/real-estate-brooklyn-20170901/ https://www.jw.org/en/news/region/united-states/107-columbia-heights-brooklyn-sold/
  7. I totally appreciated Br. Herd's concluding comments assuring the faithful older ones of Jehovah's and our love, and encouraging them to keep on doing their best - and he's leading by example. Well done!!
  8. https://www.jw.org/en/news/#newsAlerts LEGAL VICTORY | Jehovah’s Witnesses Win Landmark Supreme Court Case in Norway
  9. @rocket Do you know whether there’ll be an opportunity to join his Memorial Service via Zoom (if it hasn’t happened already)?
  10. Breaks my heart! looking forward to welcoming him back. May Jehovah comfort Gertie, their family, and friends...and every one of us on here who knew and loved Jerry!
  11. Hi Tracey! When were you looking to be in NY? I have Patterson bookings that I would sadly (for me) but gladly (for you) give up if I do not find accommodation nearby.

Skye last won the day on February 15

Skye had the most liked content!

6 Followers

About Skye

Member's Public Information

  • Gender
    Sister
  • First Name
    Fae
  • Relationship Status
    Single
  • Displayed Location
    Here
  • Publisher
    Yes
  • Baptized
    Yes!

How I Found the Truth

  • How I found the Truth
    Born into a JW family

My Hobbies & Interests

  • My Interests
    Singing, music, staring endlessly into the evening sky and over the sea :)
  • My favorite music
    Smooth Jazz

Recent Profile Visitors

13,159 profile views

About JWTalk.net - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Since 2006, JWTalk has proved to be a well-moderated online community for real Jehovah's Witnesses on the web. However, our community is not an official website of Jehovah's Witnesses. It is not endorsed, sponsored, or maintained by any legal entity used by Jehovah's Witnesses. We are a pro-JW community maintained by brothers and sisters around the world. We expect all community members to be active publishers in their congregations, therefore, please do not apply for membership if you are not currently one of Jehovah's Witnesses.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

JWTalk 23.8.11 (changelog)