JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Discussion Forum

post-272-0-67027200-1369759955.jpg  This is one of my VERY favorites, Jerry! If the "bloody slash" has to go, this is the replacement I want!

I like the one we have now, dripping blood and all. It's not a pretty thing being cut off from Jehovah's people, and I think it's a good reminder to have here on the forum. That said, if some are offended by it, then it must be a fairly touchy subject. Probably the best avatar would be a very plain, This User Has Been Banned. (Or Jerry's that I like above.)

The generic avatar with the head slash is my favorite. I think it's funny, but I do have a slightly twisted sense of humor.

Yes, I too think the one we decided on is the best. Those that dislike it can close their eyes when they encounter it in a thread.  :lol:

What about a really terrible one for someone who is an apostate, but a plainer one for someone who has deactivated themselves by choice or who is not a danger in general? I have seen banned ones making sensible comments on fb and not sure which category they fall into.

Just a thought.