JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Discussion Forum
IliasBosman

New Iphone Release

Do you work for Apple?  If not, you should,  as you seem to be a great advocate for the product. 

Personally? Give me a Samsung any day.  I wouldn't use an ianything.  They are technological followers these days, not leaders and way overpriced.  The only reason they are so popular is due to great advertising initially from Steve Jobs, and the 'i' thing. So much easier to say 'i' this and 'i' that. :lol:

I like iOS simply because it's easier, more user friendly, safer, and more beautiful. If you prefer android, you are probably looking for other things. As for price, Samsung phones in the same category aren't much cheaper.

Johan

Android and ios are not so different anymore.
And I gotta say, Samsungs flagship are always filed with innovation.
And apple stopped innovating Since Steve died.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

I've been trying Galaxy S8 and a number of other devices and they came across as very unrefined and unfriendly to use for me. The difference is big enough. Not to mention how hard it seems to be propagate updates, even security updates, to the various devices.

Johan

On 13/09/2017 at 8:49 PM, ChrisTheConfused said:

That animated poop emoji about sums it up for me. If that’s a highlight of augmented reality then it’s doomed!

The 8 plus looks good but I wish they had trimmed the size a bit. My 6s plus is a little big in the case I need.

The prices here are horrendous since the Brexit thing.

The improved slo-mo looks fun.

I’ve changed my mind about A.R. having just seen this!

http://www.madewitharkit.com/post/162290189933/space-x-falcon-9-landing-arkit-demo-by