JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Ok I just realized why I don't like Bing, I am now on my Laptop. When I log into this sight, Its been with Bing.

It doesn't keep my password even though I have ticked to remember.

I also seem to have a few errors keep popping up. With Bing when Logging on.

So I prefer to use the Explorer. As an alternative. To Bing.

I just looked under the control Panel in The Explorer there is a space to type in address to set a search engine as a default.

just like you gave me the address for BIng.

I thought there is a separate address for explorer. I would like to set it as my default instead of Bing.

"It's a known fact that eighty decibels of rushing water is one of the most pleasing sounds known to mankind. On other hand, ten and a half days at sea is enough water for anybody." 

Alright Just to let you Know Musky I got it back.

http/www.explorer.com

Thanks for all your help. :)  :wave:

I would send you a box of Reds if I could. LOLS

"It's a known fact that eighty decibels of rushing water is one of the most pleasing sounds known to mankind. On other hand, ten and a half days at sea is enough water for anybody." 

I just discovered tappa talk.

Sent from my GT-N7000B using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Since Gabe asked for help I need help!

My laptop I have windows7 ...it opens but when I hit Internet Explorer icon it opens and says Internet Explorer has stopped working....a problem caused the program to stop working correctly.Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available. Close program box....so I do...and no solution appears.

I can go to my sons school through his Amvonet school icon but that site won't let me search the net,only the school site which will go to YouTube,Facebook,Gaggle email etc things for his school so I have internet.

Edited by Peace

But I can go nowhere else and I used to search with Google after hitting the Internet Explorer Icon.

I'm on my wireless tablet now trying to figure out this laptop problem.

Edited by Peace

But I can go nowhere else and I used to search with Google after hitting the Internet Explorer Icon.

I'm on my wireless tablet now trying to figure out this laptop problem.

It seems that your IE has become corrupt

Download the bellow file from your tablet

Transfer the file to pc

Execute the file from PC (follow on screen instructions)

It will Install the IE version 9 update for win7 and I hope it will solve the problem ;)

http://view.atdmt.com/action/SMG_MRTINX_WOL_Vista_NonIE9_FD_IE9?href=http://download.microsoft.com/download/C/3/B/C3BF2EF4-E764-430C-BDCE-479F2142FC81/IE9-Windows7-x86-enu.exe

https://support.google.com/nexus/7/answer/2840804?hl=en

Windows transfer
  1. Connect your device to the USB port on your computer. Its USB storage is mounted as a drive and appears on your computer screen.
  2. Copy files back and forth as you would using any other external device.
  3. When you finish, eject the device from within Windows before unplugging the USB cable.
Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

Just trying to help bro. After helping Gabe out - I figured you could use a break!!! 

:wave: Hey Gabe.

Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

Alright Just to let you Know Musky I got it back.

http/www.explorer.com

This must be a site that is just in Australia because two of my browsers won't go to it and the third reports it as an adware site. So I don't know what you "got back"?

I think what Jaoa had me down

Load was for windows 9... My laptop says windows doesn't support windows system type.

Yes, it was Internet Explorer 9 for Windows 7. You have windows 8 and don't need that. It has its own Internet Explorer.

Soon .....

Have you tried a simple "system restore"? Just choose a restore date back before you started having problems with Internet Explorer. You won't lose any recent data, it will just restore the system files.