JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

New Doctor Who :)

That's a serious marathon there. :P

When you all are out preaching, I'm just watching Doctor Who in my basement.

Just kidding !

So, I need some brothers and sisters to preach to David Tennant so he become a JW.

I love the 10th doctor.

(and just imagine the face of the people if he would knock on their door ?)

Well, and Matt too, he was good !

• 7 months later...

He's backkkk :bouncing:

Twelth Doctor

It is planned that the eighth series will contain 13 episodes to be broadcast in 2014. It will not be split into two parts, but will be transmitted in consecutive weeks. Starring Peter Capaldi as the Doctor and Jenna Coleman as Clara Oswald, filming started in January 2014. Ben Wheatley will direct Capaldi's first two episodes, Paul Murphy will direct episodes three and six. and Douglas Mackinnon will direct episodes four and five. It was announced that Marcus Wilson would be replaced as producer by Nikki Wilson and Peter Bennett. 

8x01 -- Aug 23, 2014 -- Deep Breath

8x02 -- Aug 30, 2014 -- Into The Dark

8x03 -- Sep 06, 2014 -- Robot of Sherwood

Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

I'll give him a few episodes and see if he grows on me. After all, he wasn't all there during most of this episode.

Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

When changing Doctors, even in the classic series, it seems to take at least a half season for the actor/writers to find their 'voice', so this episode was about what I expected. But if the reviews of the leaked episodes are any indication, Capaldi seems like he'll settle in quicker than most of the other Doctors in the revived series.

• 2 months later...

Soo, I am a new fan of Doctor Who.. my friends love the show so I decided to watch a couple of episodes..  Netflix has the first 7 seasons on it, so I said what the heck, lets check them all out lol. 2 months, 7 seasons later i am hooked. I have to say... David Tenant was my absolute favorite, and Matt Smith a close 2nd. Im not sure how I feel about this Peter Capaldi yet though..

Peter Capaldi is still trying to "become" the Doctor - to some extent .... but, I have found him adequate.

Still, none of the "new" Doctors is Tom Baker - my favorite.

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~

Peter Capaldi is still trying to "become" the Doctor - to some extent .... but, I have found him adequate.

Still, none of the "new" Doctors is Tom Baker - my favorite.

AMEN!!!

Soon .....

• 2 weeks later...