JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

NFL ....

Miami and Dallas played last night. Did you watch?

NFL football is back for another year.

How many are glad it is back?

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~

No I didn't watch, not a Dallas fan. I'm very excited for football to start, Go Texans! Gig 'em Aggies, Hook 'em Horns, this is what I hear in my house non-stop during football season. My husband is HUGE fan. I like to watch teams that I have an interest in (I.e Texans because I go to the games) but he will watch from noon until dark,every Sunday and all,day Sat,he has college football on. I can't watch that much football. Lol

NFL?  

What about the CFL?!   :P

You know, where the majority of the players don't get paid millions of dollars but still play anyway?  ;)  

post-56-0-42157700-1376494395_thumb.jpg

Calvin McCarty, top, and kicker Grant Shaw tackled Hamilton Tiger-Cats returner Lindsey Lamar during Sunday’s Canadian Football League game at Guelph, Ont., on July 7, 2013. Photograph by: Aaron Lynett , THE CANADIAN PRESS 

Photo Source: Edmonton Journal

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

What about the CFL?!  

I heard CFL is for sissy's. lol

Now if you want to see some manly man football ya gotta watch the packers. Superbowl bound.  

You do realize now that you're bragging them up they have to lose right? :P  I don't follow the NFL at all, and I barely follow the CFL considering the Eskimoes are 3-8 (possibly) they were winning the other night and I didn't bother to finish listening to the game.  

You do realize now that you're bragging them up they have to lose right? :P  I don't follow the NFL at all, and I barely follow the CFL considering the Eskimoes are 3-8 (possibly) they were winning the other night and I didn't bother to finish listening to the game.

I agree. GO PACK GO!!!!!

I was just trying to get a little rise out of you. Also, I was not bragging, merely stating the obvious. lol Anyway, I would much rather have you focus on your pioneering, and sharing your experiences. Very encouraging. 

Preach The Word....Be At It Urgently. 2 Tim. 4:2