JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

A Proposed TV Docu-Series about Former JWs

​Link removed. No need to point to a site that is DEFINITELY only going to bring out the apostates - Trottigy

NOW CASTING FORMER JEHOVAH’S WITNESSES: 18-29 years old, who grew up in the church but have left or are looking to leave the faith. 

Were you raised as a Jehovah Witness? 

Have you ever thought about leaving or taken steps to leave the JW faith? 

Are you a fader or inactive? 

Have you been shunned, disfellowshipped or expelled from the Jehovah’s Witnesses? 

Are you making up for missed chances for partying and living a Watchtower free life? 

A Los Angeles based Reality Powerhouse is looking for JW males and females between the ages of 18 and 29 who are looking to leave, or have recently left The Jehovah’s Witnesses for a groundbreaking new docuseries. 

Attractive, charismatic, vivacious, exuberant and adventurous personalities should apply! 

Edited by trottigy

I am glad it was posted here, I would rather find out about it and be prepared than hear of it at a door or something and be stunned.  This is info. to know about, not watch or entertain with.  But, definitely knowing it is in the works is beneficial!

Funny, they want "Attractive, charismatic, vivacious, exuberant and adventurous personalities should apply!"

I am sure that is nothing about ratings  :lol1:

This will definitely be one to avoid. In fact, why am I even in this thread.  :nope:

Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

Oh my word! This is very troubling to have such a show! Perhaps we can ALL appeal to Jehovah that something so reprehensible will not come to be.But I love you very much Jerry for not allowing that link to be posted! Thank you so much because we are protected for the most part here in this circle but when those links are included however innocent can never be good!

"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart Be pleasing to you, O Jehovah, my Rock and my Redeemer."

Oh my word! This is very troubling to have such a show! Perhaps we can ALL appeal to Jehovah that something so reprehensible will not come to be.But I love you very much Jerry for not allowing that link to be posted! Thank you so much because we are protected for the most part here in this circle but when those links are included however innocent can never be good!

Agreed!  No links!!!!!!!  Thanx Jerry!

Funny, they want "Attractive, charismatic, vivacious, exuberant and adventurous personalities should apply!"

I am sure that is nothing about ratings   :lol1:

This will definitely be one to avoid. In fact, why am I even in this thread.   :nope:

I agree, this is just so discouraging. We know there are those out there who are bitter, but we don't need to discuss the show. :angry: When they left Jehovah, they are gone to us, unless they come back. Then we will give them support.

For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.

So unbalanced.  I've been thinking about these "mentally diseased" ones for a little while now and I've noticed how different they are from other disfellowshipped ones.  In none of these programs or any social or media outlets do they present the whole picture.  It's never explained how a disfellowshipped one can return to Jehovah and his organization.  It's never commented on how a disfellowshipped father and husband still has regular family association with his believing wife and minor children.

Never present the whole picture.  Always just the one side that will distort and inflame the uninformed in opposition to you.

I agree that one doesn't need to visit apostate based sites, but I am thankful to know about this before one of my unbelieving family members decides to bombard me with sarcasm or questions. O.O That type of show is the last thing people need.....<.<

I live in a temporary reality- awaiting the day I wake up to life in the real world!

As much as I hate apostates their increased activity excites me, it means things are heating up, Satan is stirring them up, just as we are speeding up the work, one final push before the end, Satan is going not going down without a fight he intends to to out 'all guns blazing' as the expression goes. This is another last ditch effort of Satan to prevent the glorious truth about God and Christ from reaching people but no matter how much reproach they bring on Jehovah's name and his organisation true sheeplike ones will be reached, God's Spirit is stronger than Satan.

Even if an apostate wont admit it Im sure there is a fear buried deep down that he might be wrong. (Though we know they are)

Imagine how apostates will feel when they see babylon destroyedl, they will be gnashing their teeth as it were. Even those who dont know whats going on will be faint out of fear, think how an apostate will feel, not only will they know whats going on, they will know exactly whoch side of the ence they fall on! And then when Jehovah finally rewards them at Armageddon for their part in bringing down his name, what a glorious and fear inspiring day!

Edited by PioZak

Thanks friends, for handling this thread responsibly.  When I first noticed the article there were no comments there, but from the posts here, that is no longer the case. My motive is not to provide a wider audience for apostates, but to make the friends here aware of what was proposed. If you keep this thread now or delete it,  I have no objectons

ETA:  Wow - is it possible that the opening scenario in this year's Esther drama might actually happen sooner than we may think - and the brothers were forewarning us of it?

The anti-Bible lobbyists are increasingly politically active - and we truly do appear to be "without bar or doors" (Ezekiel 38:10-12)

This also makes me think of Hezekiah's prayer asking Jehovah to save Jerusalem, not for the sake of the Israelites, but for the sake of his name (Isaiah 37:17)" . . .Incline your ear, O Jehovah, and hear. Open your eyes, O Jehovah, and see, and hear all the words of Sen·nach′er·ib that he has sent to taunt the living God..."  or how about Balaam *** it-1 p. 244 Balaam ***..."Jude writes: ‘Balaam rushed into the erroneous course for reward.’ The apostle Peter comments: “Balaam, the son of Beor, . . . loved the reward of wrongdoing, but got a reproof for his own violation of what was right..."

Greed and hatred for Jehovah and His organization may motivate some apostates to get involved in this, but in the end Jesus said it best (Matthew 6:2)" . . .Truly I say to YOU, They are having their reward in full"

Agape'