JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Post a picture... Any picture

Oh man! Sheila's picture is so much better than mine, almost embarrassing!

Here's MH experiment. We've always heard that buying cheap vodka and whiskey and pouring it through a charcoal Brita  Filter would take the harshness out and make it more like the more expensive ones, I'm living proof it's much, much smoother. If I'm going to drink it's either vodka or tequila but my budget only allows for 'bar' alcohol. Mixing makes it more palatable. BUTTT, now, nope, no more cheap harsh taste. This is really good. I'm going to do whiskey and tequila next Lew bought a 3 pack of filters:thumbsup:. Since we always have the friends staying with us we can get the 'expensive' alcohol bottles and just put.........oh never mind, just in case you come to visit!!

brita.jpg

Safeguard Your Heart for " Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks" Matthew 12:34

3 hours ago, bagwell1987 said:

Since we always have the friends staying with us we can get the 'expensive' alcohol bottles and just put.........oh never mind, just in case you come to visit!!

My wife and I want to visit the Pacific Coast some day soon.  I graduated with a girl who now lives in Oregon.  My son-in-law (who died from a heart attack) grew up in Oregon.  My younger sister married a man from Oregon.  Two of my grandsons are right now in Washington state.  The person that conducted the study with me back in 1969 now lives in San Diego.  My grandfather's youngest brother (my great uncle) moved to Arizona before I was born and his descendants now live in Southern California.  That's not counting all the people on this website that live on the Pacific coast.

8 hours ago, Witness1970 said:

My wife and I want to visit the Pacific Coast some day soon.  I graduated with a girl who now lives in Oregon.  My son-in-law (who died from a heart attack) grew up in Oregon.  My younger sister married a man from Oregon.  Two of my grandsons are right now in Washington state.  The person that conducted the study with me back in 1969 now lives in San Diego.  My grandfather's youngest brother (my great uncle) moved to Arizona before I was born and his descendants now live in Southern California.  That's not counting all the people on this website that live on the Pacific coast.

Well Randall it sounds like you need to come here. Let us know when and we'll show you around. I've been here all my life, we've been from Palm Springs to Canada. Still lots more to see. But Seattle isn't one of the places I like to go, I was born there  but don't have any connection with it.

Safeguard Your Heart for " Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks" Matthew 12:34

Worked in the garden today. Getting ready to put up 150 feet of fencing. Had to whack weeds and clean out. Then I saw 3 potato plants blooming, they were so small I was surprised. I just love the beauty of the bloom.  This will be a Red potato.

potato plant.jpg

1 hour ago, Sheep said:

Oh, look at that! They came to take a gander  at the literature.

1 hour ago, Sheep said:

I guess they were feeling a little down  today, so they needed some encouragement.

(Do you get the impression these are in the wrong thread?)

You are so punny!

:lol1:

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

I haven't been posting many pictures to this forum because I did not realize that I had any that would be of much interest.  Then I remembered that I have wallpaper from years past with the yeartext from various years on them.  I have a lot of those photos.  Too many to post them all.  But I can try to post some now and then if anyone is interested.  Unfortunately, I think they are too large to post so I may have to cut them down.

1 hour ago, Witness1970 said:

I haven't been posting many pictures to this forum because I did not realize that I had any that would be of much interest.  Then I remembered that I have wallpaper from years past with the yeartext from various years on them.  I have a lot of those photos.  Too many to post them all.  But I can try to post some now and then if anyone is interested.  Unfortunately, I think they are too large to post so I may have to cut them down.

Start a wallpaper pic topic :thumbsup:

Consciousness, that annoying time between naps! :sleeping:

I use irfanview a free picture tool that allows resizing, saving in various formats, etc. Even M$ uses it in training lessons.

Have used it since win 3.1 days.

Consciousness, that annoying time between naps! :sleeping:

23 hours ago, bagwell1987 said:

Randall get Pix Resizer, I was referred to it and love it because it's so easy. Most pics I click on 33% and the size ends up great. 

http://pixresizer.en.softonic.com/download

20 hours ago, Sheep said:

I have a couple of others bookmarked, although I've never used them. You resize the photos online (upload first, resize, then donwload). Sad to say, I've never used either of them.

http://fotoflexer.com/

http://rsizr.com/

(So, what are they doing in my bookmarks...?)

16 hours ago, pnutts said:

I use irfanview a free picture tool that allows resizing, saving in various formats, etc. Even M$ uses it in training lessons.

Have used it since win 3.1 days.

I just opened one of them, right clicked on the photo, chose "open with" from the popup window, and then chose the "Paint" program.  When the photo was opened in "Paint" I chose resize at the top and set it at 50%.  Then I uploaded that one to a new topic entitled "Yeartext Wallpaper from various years.  As I have time I will add more.