JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Has anyone tried Carcia Cambogia for diet (O TV Dr. Oz

This was on the Dr. Oz show a while ago

{{ Moved from News to General Discussion, since this post doesn't contain quotes from piece of journalism or a link to a legitimate mainstream news website - Bob }} 

Edited by Dismal_Bliss

Topic was posted in the wrong forum

Mike I have seen some of Dr Oz.

Can you please explain what this diet about.

I Will try to Google in the meantime.

"It's a known fact that eighty decibels of rushing water is one of the most pleasing sounds known to mankind. On other hand, ten and a half days at sea is enough water for anybody." 

A pioneer sister did the research, we bought some. Tried it for months. No response for either one of us. Will not buy more. I sort of think it is more grains, fruits and vegetables, eat less calories, exercise. The hard old fashioned way. Our experience anyway.

I want to age without sharp corners, and have an obedient heart!

I have been using it and have lost 35 lbs in the course of 4 months. But every time I look behind me it is following close behind. Nothing works if one over eats or does not get exercise. As Sister Bea mentioned, "more grains, fruits and vegetables, eat less calories, exercise." is a good plan. Treat yourself only one day a week to sweets or ice cream. Eat limited amounts of bread. 

We cannot incite if we are not in sight.___Heb.10:24,25

2. Garcinia Cambogia: The Newest, Fastest Fat ... - The DrOz Show

www.doctoroz.com/.../garcinia-cambogia-newest-fastest-fat-buster-pt-1‎

•  
    •  

•  

DrOz reveals why garcinia cambogia is an exciting breakthrough in natural weight-loss. Learn ... View Part 2 of Garcinia Cambogia: The Newest, Fastest Fat-Buster. View Part 3 of ... You've tried diet and exercise but have you tried tea? Learn  ...

Dr. Oz reveals why garcinia cambogia is an exciting breakthrough in natural weight-loss. Learn how this dual-action fat-burner can help you double and triple your weight loss! Get Dr. Oz's guidelines for buying this supplement.

After watching this video. Its a fruit grown in Africa. IS a natural  diet aide..Increases the bodies serantonin, which helps increase our moods for the better.

It is said a person using this supplement can loose a sizes down in their clothing. Neat.

"It's a known fact that eighty decibels of rushing water is one of the most pleasing sounds known to mankind. On other hand, ten and a half days at sea is enough water for anybody." 

Mike I have seen some of Dr Oz.

Can you please explain what this diet about.

I Will try to Google in the meantime.

Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner but I had some technical difficulties with my iPhone and my computer.Looks like there's been quite a few replies here, kind heart to say which way to go on this diet thing with Dr Oz it seems.

Mike It must be in the wind, LOLS.

I have one PC for the Kids & that has been playing up, My  Own LAptop which is half ayear old the Hard drive has gone.I have been sent a replacement for the time being & I can't work the keys. The get stuck & can't use them. 

• 2 months later...

Dr. Oz drives me nuts !!! ( short drive I know ) if we took everything he says we would be broke and having to take something around the clock to get it all in!

I agree he does have some good ideas BUT he has probably never had a weight issue in his life but has all these magic bullets for weight loss......best method too loose weight is exercise ( push yourself back from the table) .......

One thing that struck me in the Philippines NO one talks diet , they mostly ALL walk everywhere and eat very small portions! Didn't see any obese people!

Voni you are so right about some of these products they rev you up and can effect your Blood Pressure!

Voni

I have high blood pressure and have been taking it for 2 months. In that time I have reduced one of my Rx's by 1/2 and my bp is still low. it runs on average 103/55. Not to say that it could cause others bp to go up but that was my experience. (My doctor said I could try reducing it more or cutting 1 out but I am doing it slowly)

I am actually using it in conjuntion with The Calorie Myth program. It was formerly cause the smarter science of slim.

Its all about sane eating. Cutting out the wheat and simple grains and sugars.

The book is excellent.

Anyway just wanted to share my experience of garcinia cambogia and bp.