JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Warning, JW.ORG on Facebook

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 3704 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

I got an email stating this info also. This is the additional info I got from a brother. Nomen Nescio sounds familiar to me, I wonder where I heard it?

""It is obvious that that facebook page is not a jw.org link

My originally trying to search it's owner it used to say "run by pioneers in England" but not having a Facebook account I can't dwell deeper. (The google+ account says "Worcester, MA" ) Had it have been a website, I could have found out at least where it was registered and to whom and then informed Brooklyn.

It is run by someone calling himself John Doe. It is almost the same as using a pseudonym like Nomen Nescio. (=Latin= means=

Edited by GrumpysWife

For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.

I got an email stating this info also. This is the additional info I got from a brother. Nomen Nescio sounds familiar to me, I wonder where I heard it?

I believe "Norman Nesco" is another alias for Michael Krewson, the owner of "JW Archives" and several other websites that publish confidential letters to the elders online. Many of us believe from his actions that he is apostate and we avoid ALL of his websites. 

Just want to let you all know:

I am NOT that guy! I would never do such thing. I don't even have a private facebook page, it's not a place for me.

I don't live in England or the States, but live in Denmark.

I knew is wasn't you Per, I also know that person who pretends to be a brother. I was being cheeky. Sorry!

For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.

I believe "Norman Nesco" is another alias for Michael Krewson, the owner of "JW Archives" and several other websites that publish confidential letters to the elders online. Many of us believe from his actions that he is apostate and we avoid ALL of his websites.

Hmmm. Learning all the time. Why do people make it so hard to lead a mild and dignified life? And, clean, spiritually?

I want to age without sharp corners, and have an obedient heart!

Can someone tell me if this is referring to the jwdotorg page on FB or the jw.org ??

The one on FaceBook - https://www.facebook.com/JW.orgRSS

In fact, if you click on "About" it does say - "Not an official Watch Tower Bible and Tract Society project."

Edited by trottigy
Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

I use to use jw archives but found it odd so stop visiting it I don't use Facebook can't stand it

I left it once and then returned... but feel the need to leave again, it just takes up too much precious time !!

You can't walk with God while holding hands with the Devil.