JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

AWAKE! MARCH 2014

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 3743 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

AWAKE! MARCH 2014 The Untold Story of Creation

Vast differences exist between what the Bible says about creation and what many people think that it says.

{{ Image link removed. The Branch does not allow hot linking of it's images. - Bob }}

http://www.jw.org/en/publications/magazines/g201403/

Edited by Dismal_Bliss

One of the articles has this lead in sentence.......  

"Does your soul mate now seem more like a cell mate? Five steps can help your marriage."

I think someone on the writing staff has a great sense of humor :ecstatic:

Peace...... Love...... &....... Paradise...... :heart:  :heart:  :heart: 

One of the articles has this lead in sentence.......  

"Does your soul mate now seem more like a cell mate? Five steps can help your marriage."

I think someone on the writing staff has a great sense of humor :ecstatic:

Laughter is a diffusing mechanism that couples will use to stop arguing.  It's something my husband and I employ.  There was one time he got so irate he threw his coffee cup out the car window......problem is, it was closed.   I couldn't stop laughing, and it diffused the anger and then we were able to have a rational conversation.

My cell mate is in for life ;) what about yours hahahaha. 

Laughter is a diffusing mechanism that couples will use

to stop arguing.  It's something my husband and I employ.  There was one time he got so irate he threw his coffee cup out the car window......problem is, it was closed.   I couldn't stop laughing, and it diffused the anger and then we were able to have a rational conversation.

Hahaha :laugh:

Ho, in French, the soul mate, cell mate joke wasn't translated. Hahaha, that's a good one.

I love the fact that this brochure is dealing with creation then it has a very practical article about family life. Good way to get the reader interested in the Bible.

That's true. Some jokes don't translate well into other languages. I used to love comparing the english and spanish editions of our publications when I served in spanish. But now i'm curious. What does the french version say instead?