JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

New Caleb video

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 3784 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

It was a very lovely video. I think it will become one of my favorites.  I download them to my ipad and share with the children of my studies. Some, that have to do with service, is not of interest to them. One of my studies told me that her son, same age as Caleb, came in for lunch and took off in a run. She stopped him and asked "What would Caleb say?" Oh, he forgot he said. Thank you.

Very sweet. This new one is very good. I will be using it this week.

I loved the first video they made! I wish we had them on DVD's though...

Why don't you make one, I do? All of the children's/teenager videos and songs will easily fit on a DVD. The download is free and a DVD is cheap. Most computers come with a DVD burner and program to burn.

We cannot incite if we are not in sight.___Heb.10:24,25

Why don't you make one, I do? All of the children's/teenager videos and songs will easily fit on a DVD. The download is free and a DVD is cheap. Most computers come with a DVD burner and program to burn.

better yet, get the be Jehovah's friend app - all the videos are there one or two days after they come out on .org

I definitely loved this video. Beside the excellent teaching value, I loved two gags: 1) when Caleb's teddybear fell on land it hopped a couple of times and the teddybear appeared as if it was almost alive; and 2) when the ostrich knock-knocked with its beak into the camera :))