JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Android EPub Reader help

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 3595 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

I also don't have image problems with Montano. They fit fine and one tap on them enlarges them to full screen and a second tap puts them back where they were, embedded in the article.

Yeah, Mantano also puts the images right... But doesn't have pop-up's

Moon reader is overall the best in my opinion also. But it has some annoying problems displaying images (at least for me in the Portuguese versions)Try looking in the current study article, between paragraphs 13 and 15 and look how the two programs display the images... In my opinion it's much better on the Gitden (near the look of the pdf)On moon reader I seldom have to slide 2 to 3 times the page in order to pass by the images...and sometimes I can't do it (have to go to the next chapter and slide back to the desired paragraph)additionally moon reader always puts the images bellow the paragraphs overriding the original position (sometimes side by side the text, as the example above)Gitden8aba5e3y.jpgMoon reader - Several slidesarygyhe3.jpgjy2evasu.jpgaqy5ysah.jpg

Jay I experienced that same image problem today! It seems as if each app has pluses and minuses. There needs to be one epub reader that incorporates all desired functions. At least we have a few good choices as to what we like personally.

On my tablet the pictures are usually displayed in the center of the screen (side-to-side) The opening image appears before the first paragraph while the review questions come below the picture.

But then, I use mine "portrait" and have the text somewhat enlarged.

Edited by Qapla

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~