JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Any "holics"

• 3 weeks later...

That diet soda with kill you. 

Im an ice cream aholic too. Have to stop eating that stuff. I have an ice cream tub not a beer belly. I do really good for a while and bang a 2 liter tub of butter pecan ice cream winds up in the freezer. I don't know how that happens. Then just as fast its gone in 2 or 3 days. Bang. I think someone steels it.

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritadi

If all else fails --- Play Dead Possum Lodge Moto -- Red Green

DietCoke-aholic, Running-aholic, Oreo-aholic, and a Kim-aholic (my wife.)

What is with you runners?  My husband is a runner-holic as well and lives off of double cheeseburgers, Little Debbie snack cakes and fly-juice! (anything with a tremendous amount of sugar in it!) He's a skinny as a rail and usually guzzles a Mountain Dew before he goes to bed - and he's asleep within 5 minutes!  It defies all science!

Don't live for the moment - live for the future! :D

I would love to have horses and a nice dog like a collie or retriever maybe a Shepard.  

Greg, once you have a quality toy poodle, you wouldn't want any other dog. They are very smart and they use their paws like cats or even like humans sometimes. They truly listen when you are talking and try to answer you in their own way of communicating. My oldest toy poodle loves to sing but our boy tries to chime in and he can't sing worth beans, so I have to put my hand over his muzzle so he won't interrupt the other one. But my boy is also my main companion, he has been through many of my surgeries with me and is so devoted. When I had fallen and couldn't get up one time he ran barking to my husband and had him at my side in just minutes. Now he has gotten spoiled and if I am not feeling well he will go to my husband and tell him to put him on the bed with me, so my husband has to come to my bedside and put him on my bed or my little guy won't stop bugging him. lol

I have one of my puppies that we kept and she almost says Mama, that took some time but she can do it. She is a daughter out the one that sings. 

Edited by HorseJump

Nope I don't like small dogs. They are too unpredictable for me. I was bitten by one that leaped from its owners arms and bit right trough my top lip in 2 places. I will not even go near a small dog now. I would rather walk up to any large breed even a pit bull than a small dog.

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritadi

If all else fails --- Play Dead Possum Lodge Moto -- Red Green

That diet soda with kill you. 

Somehow I doubt that.  :)

What is with you runners?  My husband is a runner-holic as well and lives off of double cheeseburgers, Little Debbie snack cakes and fly-juice! (anything with a tremendous amount of sugar in it!) He's a skinny as a rail and usually guzzles a Mountain Dew before he goes to bed - and he's asleep within 5 minutes!  It defies all science!

I've lost 40 pounds since April just from running and eating in moderation but within a calorie range. I've incorporated more leafy greens, fruit, and proteins. But I regularly eat Oreos... Double Stuf and Mega Stuf Oreos just in moderation! But I eat the serving size on the back of the package. A pack of will Oreos will last the wife and I about 2 weeks.

I don't like the true sugary drinks as I don't like the high fructose corn syrup taste anymore. So I stick with water (80-100oz/day), Crystal Lite, and Diet Coke.

Favorite Scriptures: Revelation 14:7 and Psalm 34:18 | Lost over 100 lbs following a whole food diet. 
¡Estoy aprendo español con Duolingo! | Lover of Ragdoll cats ❤️ Sammy & Toby

Aspartame is an artificial sweetener. I recognize that like sugar, salt, and products from GMOs, it has the potential to be in a lot of food products (even in ice creams.) There's just no avoiding some things in Satan's system. Everything is tainted with something that's not good for you.

Favorite Scriptures: Revelation 14:7 and Psalm 34:18 | Lost over 100 lbs following a whole food diet. 
¡Estoy aprendo español con Duolingo! | Lover of Ragdoll cats ❤️ Sammy & Toby

Something that you either love or hate. Or so I hear.

Looks like grease.  But taste good with butter with crumpets,..

I'm a Wave/oceanaholic...

Macgyveraholic..lols..

"It's a known fact that eighty decibels of rushing water is one of the most pleasing sounds known to mankind. On other hand, ten and a half days at sea is enough water for anybody." 

I think I'm a soup-aholic. I love soup, it's the perfect food. Made yourself it can have less sodium and is packed with nutrition. Taco soup is the greatest thing since sliced bread.....ummm sliced bread-aholic!

Oh and what is Vegemite?

Edited by bagwell1987

Safeguard Your Heart for " Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks" Matthew 12:34

Vegemite is a dark brown Australian food paste made from leftover brewers' yeast extract with various vegetable and spice additives developed by Cyril P. Callister in Melbourne, Victoria in 1922

post-2173-0-52691900-1410136852.jpg

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~

I think I'm a soup-aholic. I love soup, it's the perfect food. Made yourself it can have less sodium and is packed with nutrition. Taco soup is the greatest thing since sliced bread.....ummm sliced bread-aholic!

Oh and what is Vegemite?

It's abit like Marmite, Promite etc, but I think you either love it or hate it for sure. It's all about how much you spread on your toast or bread....it's definitely not to be used like peanut butter or Nutella, just need only a thin smear on your toast/cracker :)

Vegemite is an aquired taste is Salty..Is slighty stronger than chicken stock. 

Some use it to make instant soup. Nana used to. & put it on Saos. 

When I was growing up there was a black & white commercial.....

We're happy little Vegemites 

As bright as bright can be. 
We all enjoy our Vegemite 
For breakfast, lunch and tea. 
Our Mummies say we're growing stronger every single week 
Because we love our Vegemite. 
We all adore our Vegemite. 
IT PUTS A ROSE IN EVERY CHEEK! 
We're growing stronger every week.

Maybe some of you might know Bonox. is also similar.

I am a chilliaholic... Hotter the Better.

"It's a known fact that eighty decibels of rushing water is one of the most pleasing sounds known to mankind. On other hand, ten and a half days at sea is enough water for anybody."