JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Special meeting in April the 25th [Japan]

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 3428 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

We received a letter about a special meeting in Japan on the 25th of April in Japan. Brother Lett will come and the meeting in Ebina (Bethel place) will be broadcasted with Internet to every congregation.

Yes... I'm sure Japan is getting the Revised version of the Bible. :D

It must be that !

It sounds like a branch visit (formerly called a zone visit). The U.S. had one with Brother Herd and Brother Morris this past November. Britain will be having one soon as well. I hope you indeed get the revised NWT in Japanese. I cant wait until I get it in Spanish. If anyone has any info about that, please pass it on. Haha. Just kidding.

We also have a branch visit coming to Nigeria to all the kingdom and Assembly halls via satellite. And I am so happy to be one of the Technical crews that is setting up the 90cm dish equipments, as we did in my own kingdom hall now, to 2 kingdom halls in my area. Although ours in Nigeria is not April 25 but rather March 1st 2015.

Yesterday I was privileged to be called by the BOE of a kingdom hall to setup the equipments for 2 kingdom halls, that is one for the existing hall and a new one that is currently under construction.

Thanks to Jehovah for the opportunities to serve our brothers in the capacity. I will be working with my team alongside with the newly constituted technical crews as part of the training.

We cant wait for the 1st & 2nd testing coming on the 16th & 21st February 2015 from the branch.

Bro. Peter

Edited by posemeke

It is indeed a privilege to help so others will be able to enjoy the added spiritual meal. I know that when we had our Branch Visit, while at our Hall and enjoying the meeting, I could not help but think about those who were also enjoying the same meeting in the Hall I helped have the needed equipment installed so they could have the stream.

Have fun with these installs - it is a memory you will cherish.

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~