JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

No more Bin Laden?

well, I think it's true. And they buried him at sea, because they don't want his grave to become a shrine for radical islamists. Sounds very resaonable to me.

A warning: please don't google "osama dead". There's a picture you don't want to see.

I think we should quit the speculation, as it get people thinking all kinds of things, what will be will be ....... let Jehovah's will take place : )

quotes

"For I dipt into the future, far as the human eye could see; Saw a vision of the World, and all the wonder that would be" Alfred Tennyson

That's true, sisters. Conspiracy theorists have been busy with this for years, though. It would not have been too difficult to produce some proof, though, would it? Maybe DNA evidence, independently verified? After all, the USA put a man on the moon, didn't they? (Or did they? :whistling: ) [Couldn't resist that joke, sorry.]

I'm not so sure the world will be a safer place now, as some analysts are predicting. Let's hope he doesn't turn up in a few months time, holding up that day's newspaper and saying "Surprise!"

But he still holds the title of World Champion at 'Hide and Seek'. :)

I was watching it on the news earlier and they were mentioning that they would expect the men who took part to have some pictorial evidence and that they would also have carried out dna testing to verify.......when we'll hear/see that evidence who knows!!! they also pointed out what Astrid said about why they buried him at sea, makes perfect sense to be honest. I also think we unfortunately haven't heard the end of this though........

Peace and security?? Its all leading to Jehovah's Will!!

Rachee, I too was thinking the same thing. It was quite chilling when I keep hearing on the news about Americans feeling some kind of "peace" and increasing national "security". Oh Jehovah! Let your kingdom come, Let your will take place in heaven and on earth!

Not sure if I believe it or not. US said they killed him in a cave 2 years ago. Lo and behold... he's in the news again.

http://www.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/asiapcf/05/01/bin.laden.obit/index.html?hpt=T1&iref=BN1

Waiting for the announcement "Peace and Security"!!!

And, in my opinion, this is the reason why already burying the body was not the smartest choice. People still will argue today about Hitler being really dead, LOL.

After all, the USA put a man on the moon, didn't they? (Or did they? whistling ) [Couldn't resist that joke, sorry.]

LOL. Of course, on a serious note, there is evidence of this. There has been things left on the moon detectable from Earth.

And, in my opinion, this is the reason why already burying the body was not the smartest choice. People still will argue today about Hitler being really dead, LOL.

Wait... Now I am confused... Hitler's not dead???

I don't think there'll be a "peace and security" announcement in this case. People are pretty aware that Al Quaeda is still working.

speculation warning....

what could happen ...big reprisals...more terrorism with religious overtones...major turning on religion...so we can have "peace and security" from man's view...

then ...the great tribulation

:popcorn::coffee:

I think we should quit the speculation, as it get people thinking all kinds of things, what will be will be ....... let Jehovah's will take place : )

this is a very wise post! we tend to get too excited and start to speculate and even possibly get involved in stating our opinions appearing to take part in this world's affairs, not remaining neutral. we need to be careful and remain no part of the world.

what could happen ...big reprisals...more terrorism with religious overtones...major turning on religion...so we can have "peace and security" from man's view...

then ...the great tribulation

I See things only getting worst from here on out!! Jah Help Us!

Visit my website: www.Hcgessentials.com

Growth Demands Change!

The announcement that the Americans have killed Osama Bin Laden is followed by news that he was "buried at sea". Why does this make me suspicious?

starting all ready...conspiracy theories

Osama bin Laden dead – but no body. Now for an explosion of conspiracy theories

No body. No photograph or DNA evidence – at least, not yet. [update: The White House now says there was a DNA match between the body and tissue taken from bin Laden's dead sister's brain.] Conspiracy theorists are an ingenious bunch, but at the moment the White House is making this ridiculously easy for them. Gideon Rachman says he gives it 24 hours before conspiracy theories about Osama bin Laden begin circulating, but they are already flowing vigorously. The Taliban says he’s still alive, for example.

full article

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/damianthompson/100085976/osama-bin-laden-dead-now-for-an-explosion-of-conspiracy-theories/#disqus_thread

I'm concerned about the surge in nationalism - at least here in the U.S.A. - from this announcement. Last night, there were fireworks blasting off, people singing nationalistic songs in the streets, hootin' and hollering and chanting at national ball games and the revelry continues today.

The Bee

This was a post on FB I thought it summed up my earlier post perfectly.....

Just a reminder- Jehovah's people want to be completely neutral in worldly affairs. The breaking news of the death of Osama Bin Laden is already getting comments and reactions from the people of the world. We are reminded over and over that we need to be careful not to take position either in word or deed. The new WT on Terrorism should be a good one to use in service.

quotes

"For I dipt into the future, far as the human eye could see; Saw a vision of the World, and all the wonder that would be" Alfred Tennyson

Just a reminder- Jehovah's people want to be completely neutral in worldly affairs. The breaking news of the death of Osama Bin Laden is already getting comments and reactions from the people of the world. We are reminded over and over that we need to be careful not to take position either in word or deed. The new WT on Terrorism should be a good one to use in service.

amen!!!!

:bible: keep focused on the work we have been assigned to do!

:taz: The Watchtower on Terrorism...How timely...again it shows that Jesus is leading the Faith and discreet slave, We just have to follow them.

They make it so easy for us. I am thankful and I plan to use this Mag allot in service.

I agree with this ....completely....

I may be tired and in pain :wheelchair: but I'll never   :surrender: to it just send some encouraging words or hugs  :kisscheek:  :encourage:  and I'll return the same   :kisscheek:  :encourage:

The announcement that the Americans have killed Osama Bin Laden is followed by news that he was "buried at sea". Why does this make me suspicious?

CBS news reported that according to Islamic teachings, the body must be "buried" within 24 hrs of death.