JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

JUNE 2015 - JW Broadcasting

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 3225 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

There is. You set it in upper right corner with the setting cog symbol. When click on symbol you get page as shown.

I have noticed with using Chrome browser with free Flash Video Downloader professional that it saves video name as video Plus the real title of video this is on jw broadcast. may not for other sites.

eg.Video  David H Splane The Slave Is Not 1900 Years Old (Matt 2445)  Morning Worship.mp4attachicon.giftv-jw-org settings.jpg

I didn't make myself clear. One click and would be to download ALL videos available from JW broadcasting in a certain format. Not doing it 208 times-21.5gb @ 480p for all (at present) amount of videos for in my case helping out another friend to get all JW broadcasting on their own provided SD card.

"there was Jehovah’s word for him, and it went on to say to him: “What is your business here, E·lijah?" To this (Elijah) he said: “I have been absolutely jealous for Jehovah the God of armies"- 1 Kings 19:9, 10 Reference Bible

Ecclesiastes 7:21 "..., do not give your heart to all the words that people may speak," - Reference Bible

I didn't make myself clear. One click and would be to download ALL videos available from JW broadcasting in a certain format. Not doing it 208 times-21.5gb @ 480p for all (at present) amount of videos for in my case helping out another friend to get all JW broadcasting on their own provided SD card.

You still need to save your desired resolution setting then find a site download program. Personnally I don't like them as you can get a lot of things you do not want plus even more important - failed downloads that sometime take up a lot of hdd space and sometimes is hard to reclaim ( not for me - I'm an old :wheelchair: geek )

I prefer to have more control. With Chrome- FVDpro you click play then click download in upper right, go to next.

Edited by pnutts

Consciousness, that annoying time between naps! :sleeping:

I didn't make myself clear. One click and would be to download ALL videos available from JW broadcasting in a certain format.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1A8AULIdg_6dMRunPbqpNs7c9IjZwucCbCnoEd-fYp8Y/

I'm a little behind with updates, but this sheet should let you download the bulk of the Broadcasting videos with one click per file. (Clips of previous episodes are intentionally excluded.)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1A8AULIdg_6dMRunPbqpNs7c9IjZwucCbCnoEd-fYp8Y/

I'm a little behind with updates, but this sheet should let you download the bulk of the Broadcasting videos with one click per file. (Clips of previous episodes are intentionally excluded.)

Thanks Bro Starvo for the update.

"there was Jehovah’s word for him, and it went on to say to him: “What is your business here, E·lijah?" To this (Elijah) he said: “I have been absolutely jealous for Jehovah the God of armies"- 1 Kings 19:9, 10 Reference Bible

Ecclesiastes 7:21 "..., do not give your heart to all the words that people may speak," - Reference Bible

i use powerdirector to covert to DVDs

I have Cyberlink Powerdiector 13 - it likes 6 Gb ram or higher - I have 16 Gb Ram on main computer.

How do you covert to DVD's? Whenever I try on my laptop, it won't play back on a regular DVD player, only on the laptop.

I use Pinnacle Studio 18 Ultimate. If you have access to a blu-ray player, try playing your DVD with it. It might be your player rather than your disc. Some players, including one of mine, will not play computer burnt DVD's.

We cannot incite if we are not in sight.___Heb.10:24,25

I use Pinnacle Studio 18 Ultimate. If you have access to a blu-ray player, try playing your DVD with it. It might be your player rather than your disc. Some players, including one of mine, will not play computer burnt DVD's.

I don't have a blue ray player and neither does my mother who I would be making them for.

It is on sale this week. Free Download, not free full version. Free download only does part conversion.

Freemake video converter is also supposed to do video to regular dvd - it is free. Haven't used it myself.

It is on sale this week. Free Download, not free full version. Free download only does part conversion.

Freemake video converter is also supposed to do video to regular dvd - it is free. Haven't used it myself.

I downloaded Freemake video converter (FOR FREE) and it works great.

YAY! ☺

am kind of having problems when trying to download using the broadcasting provision. It keeps disappearing before I can click on it my playbook. What do I do?

What is the make/model of your device, and what browser are you using?