JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Caleb & Sophia Copyright Owner Contact

Dear Brothers and Sisters,

If you know how I could contact with the brother who created Caleb and Sophia (someone said he is from South America), then please send me personal message.

We have convention coming in Tallinn next month and we created some gifts where we used Caleb and Sophia prints which we were downloaded from jw.org, but I read some copyright threads on this forum, and I would like to contact the brother to verify if it was okay.

So, if you know the contacts of this brother, could you please contact me via personal notice?

Thank you,

Mailis

Oh, thank you. Then jw.org TOU should apply (http://www.jw.org/en/terms-of-use/).

Someone mentioned about asking from the author of Caleb and Sophia on this forum, so I got confused for a sec.

Everything is clear now.

Yes, we made some little buttons for a gift to young ones. Not for sale. So according to TOU it's okay.

Thank you again.

How lovely to share your creativity with the visiting brothers and sisters:)

Thanks! We are really looking forward to meet over 1000 delegates from different countries on our special convention in Tallinn. You can feel the anticipation on our convention blog (http://www.tallinnconvention.com/Home/Blog). :) One month to go.

Dear Brothers and Sisters,

If you know how I could contact with the brother who created Caleb and Sophia (someone said he is from South America), then please send me personal message.

We have convention coming in Tallinn next month and we created some gifts where we used Caleb and Sophia prints which we were downloaded from jw.org, but I read some copyright threads on this forum, and I would like to contact the brother to verify if it was okay.

So, if you know the contacts of this brother, could you please contact me via personal notice?

Thank you,

Mailis

May Jehovah bless your efforts, on behalf of those children, who will recieve the gift. Our young ones are truly blessed in having Witnesses as parents. Makes me sad to think of all the young ones in the world, who have the other kind.