JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Man arrested after disrupting Jehovah's Witnesses convention

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 3173 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

:scared: Maybe it was Cailyn Jenner.

With pink pants and blond hair?

He/She needs some fashion sense, everyone knows you wear white to convention disruptions before Labor Day.

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

With pink pants and blond hair?

He/She needs some fashion sense, everyone knows you wear white to convention disruptions before Labor Day.

Yeah.. where were the fashion police when you need one  ?  I'm surprised Batman didn't drag him out of there by his blonde hair kicking and screaming.  :batman:

Yeah.. where were the fashion police when you need one  ?  I'm surprised Batman didn't drag him out of there by his blonde hair kicking and screaming.  :batman:

That job belongs to one man....Blonde, James Blonde...

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

• 2 weeks later...

It's a shame that these things have to happen as the days get closer to the end of this system, we are going to hear and see terrible things, but we continue with our chin up....soon our deliverance will come. We all have to be watchful since we do invite strangers to our conventions never know what nut may show up...

Joan Rivers is dead now.  How could she judge fashion after all that horrible plastic surgery?  I guess, just like I am right here :o

Edited by LeslieDean

LeslieDean

Thankful to be among friends everyday!

Joan Rivers once quipped "Iv'e had so much plastic surgery, when I die they will donate my body to Tupperware".

I attended the Nashville Music Fest once and Dolly Parton was getting ready for her performance.  She said she still had to get out and perform at her age because "it takes alot of money to look this cheap".

LeslieDean

Thankful to be among friends everyday!