JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Frozen Monkey

Have to use frozen bananas or this wont work. 

Fill a food processor with frozen bananas and add a 1/2 cup cold milk. Then add a table spoon of unsweetened cocoa powder. Blend it till smooth. If you want you can add a little stevea to it but not much. It will take a bit of the bitterness out of the chocolate. If you dont have that then a little honey would work. Whip is up and if you want it firmer toss it in the freezer for half an hour before serving. Its an awesome ice cream replacement and if you cant take the milk use soy or almond milk. Coconut milk or water would work too. What ever your preference. I love this stuff and its a lot better than ice cream for you.

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritadi

If all else fails --- Play Dead Possum Lodge Moto -- Red Green

Brother, I am so happy to read what the Frozen Monkey is and that I can eat it!!  I did not have any idea what I was about to get into and read.   Haa Haa.   Thank you, I needed that laugh today - and sounds like a good idea, so I will try that this weekend.  

Have to use frozen bananas or this wont work. 

Fill a food processor with frozen bananas and add a 1/2 cup cold milk. Then add a table spoon of unsweetened cocoa powder. Blend it till smooth. If you want you can add a little stevea to it but not much. It will take a bit of the bitterness out of the chocolate. If you dont have that then a little honey would work. Whip is up and if you want it firmer toss it in the freezer for half an hour before serving. Its an awesome ice cream replacement and if you cant take the milk use soy or almond milk. Coconut milk or water would work too. What ever your preference. I love this stuff and its a lot better than ice cream for you.

What size food processor? (We have three different size food processors)

Perhaps it would be better to know how many "normal/regular" size bananas to use since you specified 1/2 cup cold milk and a table spoon of cocoa powder.

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~