JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

New Family Worship Video on jw.org

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 3187 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

I really love the song at the end, too. ^_^  

My 63-year-old ears can't seem to make out all the lyrics, though.

Anybody hear the missing (???) words?  

I may have misheard some of the other lyrics, too. :uhhuh: 

Any contributions/corrections would be MOST appreciated. :D  

Caught up in ??? ???

I don't know which wa-ay to turn.
My heart rules and my head fooled to ???
I've fallen in lo-o-o-ove.

To do what's right is a constant fi-ight.
Don't wanna let my heart deci-ide.
I want God's Word to be my gui-i-ide. 

It's so hard to break free-ee this desp'rate hea-eart inside of me-e.
Makes wrong feel right and a right fee-eel wro-o-ong.
But Jehovah ma-akes me strong.
He says, "Know that I love you.  I don't want to lose you-ou.
Trust in me in all you do.  I'll be here to help you throu-ough."

Our life is shaped by the choice we make.
We have to rea-ea-a-lize what's at sta-ake.
Right from the start, it's a rebel hea-ea-eart.
But it's ours to gi-ive awa-ay.
To safeguard it means ou-our li-i-i-ife.

Looking back, the choice I made
To do things Jeho-ovah's wa-ay,
Seems so hard, emotions stro-o-ong,
but Jehovah helped me alo-ong.

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif

I really love the song at the end, too. ^_^

My 63-year-old ears can't seem to make out all the lyrics, though.

Anybody hear the missing (???) words?

I may have misheard some of the other lyrics, too. :uhhuh:

Any contributions/corrections would be MOST appreciated. :D

my ears hear: caught up in circles.

"Life can be understood by looking back but it must be lived by looking ahead".

There is a box you can check to see subtitles so you can see the lyrics to the song. :)

That worked. ^_^ 

I had downloaded it not realizing there was a subtitled download available, too. :uhhuh: 

Here is the subtitled song's CORRECT lyrics:

Caught up in circles

I don't know which wa-ay to turn.
My heart rules.  Had my head fooled.  Too late,
I've fallen in lo-o-o-ove.

To do what's right is a constant fi-ight.
Don't wanna let my heart deci-ide.
I want God's Word to be my gui-i-ide. 

It's so hard to break free-ee.  This desp'rate hea-eart inside of me-e,
makes wrong feel right and a right fee-eel wro-o-ong.
But Jehovah ma-akes me strong.
He says, "Know that I love you.  I don't want to lose you-ou.
Trust in me in all you do.  I'll be here to help you throu-ough."

Our life is shaped by the choice we make.
We have to rea-ea-a-lize what's at sta-ake.
Right from the start, it's a war for our hea-ea-eart.
But it's ours to gi-ive awa-ay.
To safeguard it means ou-our li-i-i-ife.

Looking back, the choice I made
To do things Jeho-ovah's wa-ay,
Seems so hard, emotions stro-o-ong,
but Jehovah helped me alo-ong.

I've already got the melody stuck in my brain. :headphones:  

Just needed some words to sing along with it. ^_^  

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif

Thanks for this heads up on the new family worship. I was just on the website this morning for the daily text,

but this apparently had not been put up yet. Either that or I just missed it. That is one of the things I love about

being on this forum. You can always be sure other brothers ands sisters will see and hear anything you may

miss. That is comforting now especially as I grow older and am not on top of things as much as I was in my

youth.

GStorrs46

This video made me cry. I really REALLY want to have family worship with my family each Monday night, but my daughter hates it. She says it's boring. I struggle to make it interesting but no matter how I'm doing it it's not enough.

The One. Swyped.

Hey has anyone started seeing creative parts on the TMS when its a family worship project? I thought this part  might be used to help families come up with creative ideas. I guess it might be hard the topics we are covering. It is obvious from this video the FDS is trying to push more creativity. I'm just wondering why it hasn't been emphasized on the TMS.

Well, I showed this video to my family on our family worship night, and we had a really good talk about it. We all agreed that we all have a responsibility to get the most out of this night as we can. We decided to make an Idea Box that all family members could put little notes with ideas in. Then it's not me as a father that's having family study, but a REAL family study!

The kids were suddently busy making the Idea Box and decorate it with drawings and pictures downloaded from the website. Us adults were preparing us for this weeks TMS and Service meeting. The kids want to have the box standing in our living room and were so proud of the work they had made.

#ThanksJehovah 

Hey has anyone started seeing creative parts on the TMS when its a family worship project? I thought this part  might be used to help families come up with creative ideas. I guess it might be hard the topics we are covering. It is obvious from this video the FDS is trying to push more creativity. I'm just wondering why it hasn't been emphasized on the TMS.

You may be seeing it soon. Last week at my TMS they had 4 young ones come to the front and they each had a character to portray as they read the story from the screens. The story was, "Moses grows up in Egypt", taken from the Illustrated Bible Stories

Edited by YTONEY93

Psalms 51:6 "In the secret self...may you cause me to know sheer wisdom"