JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

where are you on the weather map?

We're in the Pacific NW- Oregon, Washington, California, Montana, Idaho- we're in drought. So mostly screw......fouled. Hot...dry...no rain in the forecast...water restrictions...fires....but sweet grapes!

Safeguard Your Heart for " Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks" Matthew 12:34

According to Stephanie Abrams - we are under "severe weather" today ------- hope we can finish the job before it rains ....... finishing in the rain is never fun.

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~

Central Louisiana---extremely HOT....under severe weather alert for heat and index - tomorrow & Sunday temp 102 w/index 110-112.......we are not used to this.  We gripped b/c of the rain a few months ago; now we are about to gripe about no rain!  Can't seem to please us folks.  It certainly has been HOT for service!  About 10:30 - 11:00 a.m. have to stop door to door and do calls.  

Most of the fires in our area are under control and the weather is in the 80's. Not bad for this time of year.

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

Are you kidding me?  Snow?  I want to come live with your family!

You're always welcome to stop by. We'll leave the lights on for you. We are here high in the mountains. But, snow is unusual here too. Not unheard of though. We just had a couple cold weeks. We are back to warmer weather now, with a high of 70 today. Here is this weeks forecast. Enjoy!

post-4980-0-72881200-1439213348_thumb.jp

Edited by Brother Arellano

post-1083-0-64906200-1439769798.jpg

We are still so dry here. Just had our well inspected, it only has a little bit, going to get it drilled another 10 feet. We had rain the other day but it disappeared in mere hours. Nothing measurable. And the fires, wow.  

here's a comment from a local. Interesting point.  

Well thank the U.S. Forest service and the epa. Cutting cattle grazing closing forest off to wood gathering and logging. What do they expect?? There is a surplus of ignition fuel to burn the whole state. Good job department of interior!!! What are you going to be in control of now..... A stinkin' moonscape!! 

Safeguard Your Heart for " Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks" Matthew 12:34

• 3 months later...

http://indianexpress.com/article/india/india-news-india/10-images-that-show-chennai-is-still-suffering-from-monsoon/

Airports were filled with water. Trains halted. Water raised upto 1 st floor. Many, nearly all suffered in the capital city ( chennai) of my state ( tamil nadu).

I don't live in the capital city but many brothers and sisters do. All coastal areas were very badly hit. Houses were destroyed of the poor. Lot of relief is being sent from various organizations.

Many brothers couldn't go near their homes and had to walk long distances in deep waters and stayed at kingdom halls with strangers. Food was supplied. But all became terrified as the city became like a flood zone.

Sent from my C6802 using Tapatalk

http://indianexpress.com/article/india/india-news-india/10-images-that-show-chennai-is-still-suffering-from-monsoon/

Airports were filled with water. Trains halted. Water raised upto 1 st floor. Many, nearly all suffered in the capital city ( chennai) of my state ( tamil nadu).

I don't live in the capital city but many brothers and sisters do. All coastal areas were very badly hit. Houses were destroyed of the poor. Lot of relief is being sent from various organizations.

Many brothers couldn't go near their homes and had to walk long distances in deep waters and stayed at kingdom halls with strangers. Food was supplied. But all became terrified as the city became like a flood zone.

Sent from my C6802 using Tapatalk

Oh my. I didn't know that. Thanks.

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D