JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

The Watchtower no. 2 2016

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 3045 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

You can do that operation with about any paint program. Just experment. It can be fun.

I use the Windows Snipping tool.

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

Two weeks ago our CO talked in length about how the 16 century introduced Chapters and Verses and how it is proper to read just a portion of a verse. When Jesus or the apostles quoted Scripture there were no Chapters and Verses. They quoted what was pertinent to the point they were making.

We cannot incite if we are not in sight.___Heb.10:24,25

This was in the "update" box   ...   which article was this taken from?   

nanceebgd46

March 2016 Study Watchtower: "We are living in the last days, and straight ahead is a tribulation like nothing that has occurred b4. Furthermore, Satan & his demons have been cast out of heaven & are confined to the vicinity of the earth, resulting in INTENSE WOE for earth's inhabitants...not long now! 
Yesterday, 06:42 PM

I don't have Print Shop Pro. My late mother Was really into Print Shop Pro.

Here's how to do it step by step:

1) open the magazine, PDFs in Adobe reader or pro.

2) go to edit/tools and click on snapshot.

3) draw a rectangle with the snapshot tool over the picture.

4) you can even hit ctrl-c to copy the picture after you've marked the area with the tool.

5) open mspaint and hit ctrl-v.

6) now hit ctrl-s and save.

paradise.eternity.glory

Brother Tim,

The article is titled..."Jehovah Guides His People in the Way of Life"....Paragraph 16.

Thank you   ... http://www.jw.org/en/publications/magazines/watchtower-study-march-2016/jehovah-guides-his-people/

16 We are living in what the Bible calls “the last days,” and straight ahead is a tribulation like nothing that has occurred before. (2 Tim. 3:1;Mark 13:19) Furthermore, Satan and his demons have been cast out of heaven and are confined to the vicinity of the earth, resulting in intense woe for earth’s inhabitants. (Rev. 12:9, 12) We have also been commissioned to carry out a historic and unprecedented preaching campaign that is reaching peoples and language groups as never before!

Simplified   .. http://www.jw.org/en/publications/magazines/watchtower-simplified-march-2016/jehovah-guides-his-people/

16 We are living in “the last days,” and very soon we will experience a tribulation like nothing that has happened before. (2 Timothy 3:1; Mark 13:19) Also, Satan and his demons have been thrown out of heaven and down to the earth, causing much suffering to mankind. (Revelation 12:9, 12) Additionally, we are obeying Jesus’ command by preaching all over the world to more people and in more languages than ever before!

Edited by timpin

Here's how to do it step by step:

1) open the magazine, PDFs in Adobe reader or pro.

2) go to edit/tools and click on snapshot.

3) draw a rectangle with the snapshot tool over the picture.

4) you can even hit ctrl-c to copy the picture after you've marked the area with the tool.

5) open mspaint and hit ctrl-v.

6) now hit ctrl-s and save.

I don't think I have mspaint unless it came with my computer

MSPaint, a program for Windows

Nexus 7 is a Google OS 

I am sure there is a work around for android tablets.

Go to the Android store and look under paint. 

I am not sying I am Superman, I am only saying that nobody has ever seen Superman  and me in a room together.

MSPaint, a program for Windows

Nexus 7 is a Google OS

I am sure there is a work around for android tablets.

Go to the Android store and look under paint.

Do you think that you might have mixed some things there? We solved the above problem with paint.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

If you open file with Sumatra PDF, you can copy pictures to clipboard, then paste into a picture viewer. Right click on picture, copy image.

I prefer Irfanview with addons. Have used since win 3.1 days, even M$ uses it in training lessons.

Can convert between picture formats. Did I mention it is FREE :bouncing: and very small, less than 10 Mb with addons.

This only gives the picture, sometimes you have to stitch paste to get, if original is several clips.

You can also use Print screen button, on regular keyboard it is top row next to F12, then paste into your program.

1. Open pdf file then enlarge to full screen. Hit PrtScr, then paste into program of choice.

2. Crop resultant picture to display only what you wish.

3. Save As, and give it name, I prefer ".jpg" format.

Edited by pnutts

Consciousness, that annoying time between naps! :sleeping: