JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

What question would you like to ask which Bible character?

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2952 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

On 1/9/2016 at 7:27 AM, shali said:

I would like to ask Methusaleh if planned all a!ong to get on the ark with Noah and his family. He died the year of the flood, but if he hadn't, did he plan on being on the ark?

Of course. He was the family patri-ark...

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

Good one bro. Richard. "patri-ark" 

Hey bro. Richard... Could I nominate you as a Moderator? They only have 10 and I think you would make a great moderator. I would nominate myself but I am in trouble on a regular basis with at least 3-4 moderators so that aint ever going to happen. :o) Seriously you would be great. I always enjoy your sense of humor. But remember us little people when you get promoted. ;o) 

48 minutes ago, waccamacca said:

Good one bro. Richard. "patri-ark" 

Hey bro. Richard... Could I nominate you as a Moderator? They only have 10 and I think you would make a great moderator. I would nominate myself but I am in trouble on a regular basis with at least 3-4 moderators so that aint ever going to happen. :o) Seriously you would be great. I always enjoy your sense of humor. But remember us little people when you get promoted. ;o) 

I'm retired and I have a full time job avoiding work...

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

I would ask Abraham:

Dude, You go round telling people that your wife is your sister? Really?

What were you thinking?

Edited by Abbyz

It is not important where we serve nor in what capacity but, rather, whom we serve. MARKUS HARTLIEF

I would like to ask Caleb how many times his daughter Achsah clapped. That has been bugging me for years...:)

8 hours ago, Abbyz said:

I would ask Abraham:

Dude, You go round telling people that your wife is your sister? Really?

What were you thinking?

That she really was his sister?

8 hours ago, Abbyz said:

<p>"Jehovah chooses to either 'reveal' or 'conceal' - cherish what he reveals and be patient with what he conceals."

On Wednesday, March 16, 2016 at 9:15 PM, waccamacca said:

I would nominate myself but I am in trouble on a regular basis with at least 3-4 moderators so that aint ever going to happen. :o) 

Sorry to see you go.....