JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

What question would you like to ask which Bible character?

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2960 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

If I could have 5 minutes with Solomon I would ask: 

What were you thinking of when you married 100's of women and ended up with more mother-in laws than any man in history? 

I think he was more interested in the father-in-laws not attacking him. It showed his lack or reliance on Jehovah.

I'm looking forward to talking to the 'unknowns', any one that lived in Israel at that time, I'd like their perspective about what the Kings were doing and how the people felt about it.

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

I'd love to ask John the Baptizer and Joseph (Jesus stepfather) what they remember about Jesus.  

I'm sure that I'm not the only person here who finds that as you study the bible the list of faithful men of old that I'm  looking forward to meeting seems to be getting bigger.   So limiting it down to one or two is getting harder and harder lol. 

On my mind lately since I've read the upcoming study article is Abraham. 

This one wouldn't happen I'd probably only hear about it, but  being able to be in the room when it's explained to Naomi that the Messiah came through Ruth's son..

There's a conversation I'd love to be a part of with Moses as well.  But I think I'm going to stop here lol.

I would like to know if Noah saw any "prehistoric" animals (i dont particularly mean dinosaurs)

Yup, Methuselah... :D

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

I'd love to ask John the Baptizer and Joseph (Jesus stepfather) what they remember about Jesus.  

I'm sure that I'm not the only person here who finds that as you study the bible the list of faithful men of old that I'm  looking forward to meeting seems to be getting bigger.   So limiting it down to one or two is getting harder and harder lol. 

On my mind lately since I've read the upcoming study article is Abraham. 

This one wouldn't happen I'd probably only hear about it, but  being able to be in the room when it's explained to Naomi that the Messiah came through Ruth's son..

There's a conversation I'd love to be a part of with Moses as well.  But I think I'm going to stop here lol.

I'd like to ask John the Baptizer and Joseph to describe Jesus to Leonardo da Vinci or Rembrandt...but not Picasso!

....Those who seek Jehovah can understand EVERYTHING......Proverbs 28:5. (The possibilities are endless!)

Abigail & Naomi. Would just like to talk about their faith and endurance. And everyday life, how difficult was it to live with multiple wives?

Frankly, everyone, I want to talk to everyone. About everything.

Safeguard Your Heart for " Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks" Matthew 12:34

I would like to ask Able what made him think that KILLING an innocent sheep whom he must of loved would please Jehovah? How could he kill something that Jehovah created that he wanted us to take care of?   I know he did what was right, I just want to know how he knew.

Don't live for the moment - live for the future! :D

The example of Moses ... leading so many people and most who were stubborn. He had his moment of weakness but in the end he was always faithful. I want to hear about how he felt and how he dealt with the people. His example is namely what taught me that whatever others are doing does not give me the reason to react badly or wrong because I am just going to ruin myself having to pay for my own "wrongs".

I would like to ask Able what made him think that KILLING an innocent sheep whom he must of loved would please Jehovah? How could he kill something that Jehovah created that he wanted us to take care of?   I know he did what was right, I just want to know how he knew.

I have wondered that for a long time. Do me a favor, let me know what you find out..

Assuming she is not of the anointed, I'd like to ask the widow who gave all she had what she was going through at that time. What she was thinking as she dropped her last two coins in.

And he sat down with the treasury chests in view and began observing how the crowd was dropping money into the treasury chests, and many rich people were dropping in many coins. Now a poor widow came and dropped in two small coins of very little value. So he called his disciples to him and said to them: “Truly I say to you that this poor widow put in more than all the others who put money into the treasury chests. For they all put in out of their surplus, but she, out of her want, put in everything she had, all she had to live on."

• 1 month later...

I would ask Adam why he did not correct Eve's thinking after being misled by Satan, Adam should have known better.

Alas we will never know because Adam sinned against the Holy Spirit.