JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

What time is it?

It's 00.30 Sunday 17th January 2016 GMT Grenich Mean Time. Southern Ireland ...and I need to sleep !!

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

GMT? isn't that where it all starts?

4:34 PM here at the moment.

Sweet dreams.  :)

I am not sying I am Superman, I am only saying that nobody has ever seen Superman  and me in a room together.

5:02. PM here, Norhern California. The tome thing is really hard for me. Even on this continent. I have a daughter who was on the east coast, now in Canada. Three hours difference. I know the facts, but it is hard for me to comprehend. When the Today Show comes on at 7 AM here, was it shown 3 hours ago on the east coast. I have some understanding problems for some concepts.

But, I have FB friends in Africa, Fuji, New Zealand, and and island I cannot spell. Anyway, one year, I asked them to PM me as they were leaving for the Memorial. So, I was getting messages from different paces in the world as they left for the Memorial.

The time thing. Yes, Jehovah has praises coming to him around the clock. Sort of exciting to think of our brotherhood, all around the world.

I want to age without sharp corners, and have an obedient heart!

5:02. PM here, Norhern California. The tome thing is really hard for me. Even on this continent. I have a daughter who was on the east coast, now in Canada. Three hours difference. I know the facts, but it is hard for me to comprehend. When the Today Show comes on at 7 AM here, was it shown 3 hours ago on the east coast. I have some understanding problems for some concepts.

But, I have FB friends in Africa, Fuji, New Zealand, and and island I cannot spell. Anyway, one year, I asked them to PM me as they were leaving for the Memorial. So, I was getting messages from different paces in the world as they left for the Memorial.

The time thing. Yes, Jehovah has praises coming to him around the clock. Sort of exciting to think of our brotherhood, all around the world.

Got it here at 5:12. This the way I post. With me 3 minutes to type, 7 minutes correcting, and then I miss half. I usually have to edit.

Heavy rain here today. Do you still have snow?

I am not sying I am Superman, I am only saying that nobody has ever seen Superman  and me in a room together.

11:30 pm 17 January India

Sent from my C6802 using Tapatalk

Got here at 10:03 AM 17 Janurary.

Strange delay. 

I am returning it to you at 12:46PM  7 jan.

This time thing is weird. Getting answers before I ask the question.

How many out their enjoyed their WTS yesterday, Sunday?

How many enjoyed their WTS  today, Sunday?

Gives me a headache, think I will spend the rest of the day measuring my mobius strip.

On 1/16/2016 at 8:54 AM, yedidia said:

2:32 am Saturday morning the 16th

...shouldn't you be sleeping at that time !  :huh:

by the way, it's 17.54 (yes 5.54 pm) in Switzerland...

Ahh, sleep infernal sleep, when will you grace me with your presence again? 

I may sleep good once a month. Other than that I'm up at anytime during the night. I've learned not to fight it, just have a cup of coffee and wait till the eyes want to shut.

Safeguard Your Heart for " Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks" Matthew 12:34