JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

JW.org - Russian Prosecutor Files Claim to Declare the Bible Extremist

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 3005 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

This is the most stupidest thing I've heard of in a long time. I wonder what arguments will be used to "justify" this. It's a big joke that the Quran is protected by extremism laws while the NWT is supposed to be any more extremist than any other bible.

If need be, the brothers will be able to make do with an Orthodox Russian bible in the meantime. They know where and why the church bibles were manipulated so as to fit to pagan doctrine of the churches.

But I really hope this backfires on them and pray that the Russian people side with our brothers against what is clearly an all-out, atheistic attack on God's word.

4 hours ago, ChocoBro said:

But I really hope this backfires on them and pray that the Russian people side with our brothers against what is clearly an all-out, atheistic attack on God's word.

Behind the scene  it's headed by Russian Orthodox church, so  I would rather call it  typical satanic attack.

I'm curious if they going to burn them?

"Absolute rubbish”

29 minutes ago, campanula said:

Behind the scene  it's headed by Russian Orthodox church, so  I would rather call it  typical satanic attack.

I'm curious if they going to burn them?

If they do, let's hope this one is unexpectedly huge in the world news. Russia burning bibles will ruin the reputation it has worked so hard to build up in Europe and America.

Many will say to me in that day: ‘Lord, Lord,+ did we not prophesy in your name, and expel demons in your name, and perform many powerful works in your name?’ 23 And then I will declare to them: ‘I never knew you! Get away from me, you workers of lawlessness!’

I have been watching the news with all of the unsettling articles about the injustices of Russia, American politics,etc...I am just wandering when such reports are gonna start popping up in the U.S....it's only a matter of time before the people turn on religion...

I live in a temporary reality- awaiting the day I wake up to life in the real world!

The Russian authorities are emboldened with this newest claim because of their "perceived" recent so-called victories in one or two Russian cities.  I agree though with one of the post above, this latest Satanic attack will indeed backfire.

Meanwhile, we continue to remember our brothers and sisters there in our prayers.

They're just mad that they got busted as corrupt with planting "extremist" literature in KH's. I bet that they're completely embarrassed that the world now sees the rampant corruption on camera!

This is why when I open or close our meetings in prayer, I mention them directly, and even cite specific instances of abuse that our fellow brothers and sisters are experiencing. I wish I could go do something to help them. I hate injustice of any kind...