JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Sage Advice for Single Sisters

To all single ladies who are in a hurry to get married, here's a quick piece of Biblical advice: Ruth patiently waited for her mate Boaz.

While waiting on YOUR Boaz, don't settle for ANY of his relatives: Brokeaz, Poaz, Lyinaz, Cheatinaz, Dumbaz, Drunkaz, Cheapaz, Lockedupaz, Goodfornothinaz, Lazyaz or Marriedaz & especially his third cousin Beatinyoaz. Please, wait on your Boaz & make sure he respects Yoaz!!!!!!!!!

I have a website about healthy low carb eating, nutrition, and weight loss. Come join CarnivoreTalk.com and learn more!

To all single ladies who are in a hurry to get married' date=' here's a quick piece of Biblical advice: Ruth patiently waited for her mate Boaz. While waiting on YOUR Boaz, don't settle for ANY of his relatives: Brokeaz, Poaz, Lyinaz, Cheatinaz, Dumbaz, Drunkaz, Cheapaz, Lockedupaz, Goodfornothinaz, Lazyaz or Marriedaz & especially his third cousin Beatinyoaz. Please, wait on your Boaz & make sure he respects Yoaz!!!!!!!!![/quote'] You have my 100% approval of that statement. These young and not so young sisters need to remember that forever is a long time and even if the marriage arrange doesn't last forever, it sure can seem like FOREVER, if you didn't get the right one.

46329=2177-annoucment.gif

For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.

To all single ladies who are in a hurry to get married, here's a quick piece of Biblical advice: Ruth patiently waited for her mate Boaz.

While waiting on YOUR Boaz, don't settle for ANY of his relatives: Brokeaz, Poaz, Lyinaz, Cheatinaz, Dumbaz, Drunkaz, Cheapaz, Lockedupaz, Goodfornothinaz, Lazyaz or Marriedaz & especially his third cousin Beatinyoaz. Please, wait on your Boaz & make sure he respects Yoaz!!!!!!!!!

lol good one

Brilliant! :)

LOL ! That's beautiful!! I love it!

Yes, single sisters.......he might offer you the moon and the stars and seem to be doing everything he's supposed to do in the Truth. But TAKE YOUR TIME. I believed all the glittery words. And that's all they were---glitter. I plunged myself into a morass of pain. Don't rush into anything!:nope:

That was great Bob! LMAO=Laughing My Arm Off!

I thought you were going to say:

Laughingmyaz off. . . .

Yes, that was the obvious joke, my play on words :)

He thought we didn't get it.:lol2:

For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.

I love that bob!!! had to say it outloud though lol.......but in my defence i have done 7hrs mino today and am shattered lol!!!!

As a single sister its always nice to keep things like that in mind, i've seen some very young sisters get married lately and i look at them and think "but you haven't done anything with your life yet!" maybe its because i've lived on my own for the last 7 years or so, moved and lived in england on my own for a year, had the privilege of pioneering etc. Yes it is very hard being single at times and i do sometimes think life would be a lot easier if i had someone but on the otherhand i love having the independance of living on my own and not having to relay on anyone but myself.

Me and a few single friends have a bit of joke that if any brother wants to get married, get to know me a bit (get me interested) and you'll be married within a year .......to someone else!!! I'm not quite sure how i do that one lol ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Who is Sage and where's the advice for single Brothers??:huh:

There are so many opportiunities and area of service for brothers and single brother in jehovahs organization..why would you want to mess that up?..:P

Visit my website: www.Hcgessentials.com

Growth Demands Change!

Who is Sage and where's the advice for single Brothers??:huh:

There are so many opportiunities and area of service for brothers and single brother in jehovahs organization..why would you want to mess that up?..:P

Every time I pass by this topic on the main page I can faintly hear the tune 'Single Ladies (Put a ring on it)' by Beyonce' (:?please make it stop!:?) . I've received advice/thoughts from a couple of friends (nothing from Sage, though), and I don't think that I would be messin' anything up by wanting a companion. I do believe there's no need to rush just yet before starting my search for my Priscilla/Abishag/Ruth combo!:D

To all single ladies who are in a hurry to get married' date=' here's a quick piece of Biblical advice: Ruth patiently waited for her mate Boaz. While waiting on YOUR Boaz, don't settle for ANY of his relatives: Brokeaz, Poaz, Lyinaz, Cheatinaz, Dumbaz, Drunkaz, Cheapaz, Lockedupaz, Goodfornothinaz, Lazyaz or Marriedaz & especially his third cousin Beatinyoaz. Please, wait on your Boaz & make sure he respects Yoaz!!!!!!!!![/quote'] You have my 100% approval of that statement. These young and not so young sisters need to remember that forever is a long time and even if the marriage arrange doesn't last forever, it sure can seem like FOREVER, if you didn't get the right one.

46329=2177-annoucment.gif

You are both so right Vernalee & Bob!!!:dance: