JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Charcoal on Sale

I use to work at an oil refinery and it use to have a process unit called a Fluid Coker, one of the products from the unit was called Coke. We made tons of coke every day and most of it was loaded on ships and sold to power plants over seas but occasionally a truck load would be sent to Kingsford to be made into briquettes.

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

That link showed me 19.87 for two bags 

b3a5edb1a1c1c405aa7b10a61cf22a59.jpg

Sale was over last night... I just found out last minute myself. So sent out blast for others to see if they could catch the same before Home Depot closed.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Just make your own Bro.  Where you live there is lots of plentiful mesquite available. Chilean and Argentinian varieties snap large branches in the summer monsoon storms.

Mesquite truly brings out the flavor in your steak, kind of a smoke bacon flavor. On the coast we use alder for smoking and fire baked salmon and oysters.  (tu)

• 3 months later...

The guy who does it has two rows of long spits each with about five or six chickens on them .. and underneath is a huge pit of charcoal ... he turns the chickens over the charcoal that is smoking and it becomes charcoal flavoured. It's along the same lines of KFC, but instead of being fried it's spit roasted and instead of chips you get lovely roasted potatoes with it.

<p>"Jehovah chooses to either 'reveal' or 'conceal' - cherish what he reveals and be patient with what he conceals."

The guy who does it has two rows of long spits each with about five or six chickens on them .. and underneath is a huge pit of charcoal ... he turns the chickens over the charcoal that is smoking and it becomes charcoal flavoured. It's along the same lines of KFC, but instead of being fried it's spit roasted and instead of chips you get lovely roasted potatoes with it.

Oh, I see. In these pizzas charcoal is added to the dough.

🎵“I have listened to Jesus in these troublesome days,

He lights up my path.

As I hear and obey.”

Yes i can see that in the dough. Charcoal is a cleanser, used to be used for whitening teeth and when someone has ingested poison charcoal is used to cleanse the system of the poison. 

With my art charcoal - I put good sized twigs of willow (stripped) into a tin with a hole and throw it into the fire (outside fire) and when the tins stop smoking then I know it's ready. Really easy to do and it's lovely to draw with.

<p>"Jehovah chooses to either 'reveal' or 'conceal' - cherish what he reveals and be patient with what he conceals."