JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Meteor in the Desert and aftermath

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2974 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

On 6/2/2016 at 0:24 PM, shali said:

I had no idea that a meteor could leave a trail like that!  That's crazy!  Thanks for sharing!

I have seen trails like that several times, but they were never from meteors..

When our family lived in Southern California we would on occasion see tracks like that and they were caused by the missile launches from Vandenberg Air Force base, north of Los Angeles, up the coast a bit.

I've also seen a couple of meteors, they never left trails like that...:shrugs:

That statement was removed from several articles online but for now this one still had it about Luke air force base..

http://www.azfamily.com/story/32121280/possible-meteor-lights-up-sky-across-arizona

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Edit this article still has statement

http://www.crossroadstoday.com/story/32124180/possible-meteor-lights-up-sky-across-arizona

A couple of years ago the sonic boom we felt and heard had all the neighborhood come out! we were all perplexed.people went driving around to make sure it wasn't a vicious car crash. My whole house shook! But there was no footage of Meteor or missile that night...that was crazy!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk