JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Things You Shouldn't Say!

Brother_Bliss

Things you Shouldn't say to your RV that said he was coming to the Memorial but didn't.

Liars will not inherit God's Kingdom .

New:

Things you shouldn't say to the elder who forgot your name when you raised your hand to answer on the paragraph about elders not forgetting the sheeps names.:X

I guess you really don't care about me. I'm not important to you.

New:

Things you Shouldn't say to the Elder that forgot his wife's name in his service meeting part.

We cannot incite if we are not in sight.___Heb.10:24,25

I guess you really don't care about me. I'm not important to you.

New:

Things you Shouldn't say to the Elder that forgot his wife's name in his service meeting part.

Did you hear about the Elder that forgot his wife's name in his service meeting part? He never forgot it again!

Things you shouldn't say to the brother always at a social occasion but never at the meeting......

At the next social event ask him "what did you think of the local needs part Br. Elder did Tuesday, was that a shocker or what?"

New:

What you shouldn’t say to the sister who is always cold and gets husband to fiddle with the KH thermostat so that most of attendees are fanning themselves. Grrrrr!

Safeguard Your Heart for " Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks" Matthew 12:34

What you shouldn’t say to the sister who is always cold and gets husband to fiddle with the KH thermostat so that most of attendees are fanning themselves. Grrrrr!

SHOULDN'T say -

Hey, I bet it is warmer at your house - have you thought of phoning in to the meetings? :nope:

Next:

What you should NOT say to a person who spend so much time online that other more important things are getting neglected :wave:

Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

Don't complain to me if your marriage is falling apart and you can't get your service hours in.

New:

Things you Shouldn't say to a rude, seemingly uncaring brother.

Things you Shouldn't say to a rude, seemingly uncaring brother.

Hey, that's funny - tell me another :yes:

New:

Shouldn't say to - some one who thinks China will overtake the US as the world's SUPER power

Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

What did you get run over with the celestial chariot, pick yourself up and try to catch up?

New:

Things you Shouldn't say to a brother that disregards counsel repeatedly given by the faithful slave.

Things you Shouldn't say to a brother that disregards counsel repeatedly given by the faithful slave.

Ah, don't worry about - you'll probably be OK any way.

New:

Not to say to people who can't accept that change happens.

Soon .....

Oh my Oh my don't you wish we dressed like the brothers did at the turn of the twentieth century with those lacy shirts, bow ties and full beards.

New:

Things you Shouldn't say to the friends whose heads bob during the meeting.

• 2 weeks later...

Things you shouldn't say to a couple with a newborn infant who just found out they're expecting again!

You guys have a faster production line than the Ford Motor company!

New:

What you shouldn't say to a brother who tells you he just ran into your car on the Kingdom Hall parking lot.

Things you shouldn't say to a couple with a newborn infant who just found out they're expecting again!

You guys have a faster production line than the Ford Motor company!

New:

What you shouldn't say to a brother who tells you he just ran into your car on the Kingdom Hall parking lot.

Where did you learn to drive?

New:

What you shouldn't say to someone who berates and belittles their son in front of others in service.

Safeguard Your Heart for " Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks" Matthew 12:34

Sorry he died so soon - he would have made a good source of MEAT during the great tribulation :chef:

New:

Not to say to Bob about our current site :eek:

Soon .....

Things you shouldn't say to Jerry if you see him eating a hamburger during the GT...:?:tsk::cry:

How is little Zoey??? :cry:

New:

Things you shouldn't say to ones who ONLY sign up to JWTalk because they want some one to write their talks for them.

Soon .....

:sick::touche::notworthy:

How ya doing Diane? I'd invite you over for dinner, but I am totally NOT into cannibalism :lol1:

note: that is a SHOULD NOT say!!!

New:

What do you say to anyone that wants you to write their talks for them

Soon .....

Things you shouldn't say to a bible study about the last days.

Get baptized NOW - or DIE later (in your most sinister voice - add one of those deep throated laughs at the end :yes: )

New:

Things we shouldn't say FIRST thing when the NEW forum software is up.

Soon .....