JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Things You Shouldn't Say!

Brother_Bliss

I know you think I was born yesterday but all that means is that you were born but 5 minutes ago.

New:

Things you Shouldn't say to your overweight wife when her Dr. says: "lose weight because you are pre-diabetic."

We cannot incite if we are not in sight.___Heb.10:24,25

Mr lecturer sir, What time do you intend to evaporate and condense somewhere else?

New:

What not to say to your boss who sends you to a meeting that makes you doze the all 3 hours.

It is not important where we serve nor in what capacity but, rather, whom we serve. MARKUS HARTLIEF

• 3 weeks later...

Well that was awful.

new shouldn't say..... to Pop who turns of the lights & says I have to pay for the electricty you know. & starts a barney?

"It's a known fact that eighty decibels of rushing water is one of the most pleasing sounds known to mankind. On other hand, ten and a half days at sea is enough water for anybody." 

I'll remember that when it comes to fixing your breakfast.

New:

Things you Shouldn't say when your hubby says, "You want to go to bed or WHAT?" (10 of your pregnancies resulted in saying "what")

We cannot incite if we are not in sight.___Heb.10:24,25

Am thinking of banning from this site.

New:

What you shouldn't say to a wife who is leaving home for one week to attend a workshop?

It is not important where we serve nor in what capacity but, rather, whom we serve. MARKUS HARTLIEF

• 1 month later...

I bet the CO's are happy now ... Yikes

New: what you shouldn't say to a one armed man.?

Edited by TheDoorGuy

Zeph 3:17 Jehovah your God is in the midst of you. As a mighty One, he will save. He will exult over you with rejoicing. He will become silent in his love. He will be joyful over you with happy cries....... Love it....a beautiful word picture.

Excuse brother Mike test, have you tested the Mic yet before meetings start?

New:

What not to say to a disfellowshiped daughter.

Well honey, if you would use your money to eat fruit and veggies, you would lose a lot more weight than by smoking cigarettes. 

What not to say to drivers in Los Angeles, Calif.?

Pull over driver.

What shouldn't you  say to your child's school teacher?

But we ALWAYS feed little Johnny's homework to the dog...we can't afford dog food.

What shouldn't you say to the sanitation truck driver?

....Those who seek Jehovah can understand EVERYTHING......Proverbs 28:5. (The possibilities are endless!)