JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Things You Shouldn't Say!

Brother_Bliss

I thought you were smart enough not to have accidents.

NEW

Things you Shouldn't say to the homeless mentally ill McDonald's patron, just released from jail, who demands that you buy them a pair of shoes as proof of being a Christian and then goes into a loud tirade if you don't. (happened today in service)

We cannot incite if we are not in sight.___Heb.10:24,25

NEW

Things you shouldn't say when you notice a brother hasn't washed his hands in the bathroom and then wants to shake yours . .

Shake it and say - Hey, I don't wash mine either!!  

not to say to:

a sister that wants to shake your hand and you know she didn't wash her hands after using the bathroom.

Edited by trottigy
Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

:lol1:  :lol2:  Sister, how do you know the brother didn't wash his hands, just curious....you are soo funny.

one of those Sisters whom you never know where she'll show up - that's why we love them

same goes for the bro who blows his nose then extends a welcoming hand shake!   .... ewwww

one of those Sisters whom you never know where she'll show up - that's why we love them

same goes for the bro who blows his nose then extends a welcoming hand shake!   .... ewwww

Lol see this is exactly why some will only fist bump.

Come join our service group singers......♫ Grant us boldness we witness....help us overcome our fear. ♫

I wish they'd get rid of a handshake greeting altogether - don't even like fist bump cause of the negative connotations   ...   how about a simple wave hello greeting (no contact) I do that now [interesting looks]

Edited by timpin

• 2 weeks later...

I see nobody touched the:

not to say to:   a sister that wants to shake your hand and you know she didn't wash her hands after using the bathroom.

comment seem to put a stop to the whole thread.... You all just confirmed that your a smart bunch.

What not to say to your Wife when you find out She is pregnant?  (My wife has never been pregnant so I am taking notes here)

Personal Greetings from Paul and Kathy Forgive me if I got long winded, there is just so much to share.

What not to say to your Wife when you find out She is pregnant?  (My wife has never been pregnant so I am taking notes here)

I told you that we should have gotten vaccinated.

NEW:

Things you Shouldn't say to a GB member when he sits at a table in a restaurant next to yours. 

Let me take to the new Cat-Foo-Yum restaurant all the Brother's have been raving about lately.  Oh! by the way, Your a cat lover.... Did I mention the decrease in feral cats we have had in the city lately?

New : Things you shouldn't say to the dog loving elder in your congregation. 

Edited by Pallen

Personal Greetings from Paul and Kathy Forgive me if I got long winded, there is just so much to share.

Boy Oh Boy!! The things I say that I shouldn't say when I was a kid. Have anyone had soap in your mouths? How about the dish water soap Joy? I had some Joy for no reason!! Lemon flavor wasn't to bad, but bad enough.

So, if anyone eat any kind of soap, make sure you eat enough of it so you can blow bubbles out your mouth.

New : Things you shouldn't say to the dog loving elder in your congregation. 

I sure hope you are fattening that dog up - we might need to eat him during the Great Trib. :chef:

New:

Not to say to tech support when they are helping get your website back up. :eek:

Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

Still not up after 30 minutes? I thought you said you knew what you were doing.

New:

What not to say to the police officer that just pulled you over for speeding

Can I leave you this tract. :eek:

New:

What not to say to Shali when she sees Stavro has out posted her in one day by 1,000 posts. :lol1:

Soon .....

What not to say to Shali when she sees Stavro has out posted her in one day by 1,000 posts. :lol1:

Shali, Ya wanna borrow my duct tape?

New:

Things you Shouldn't say to the members who's profiles got lost in cyber space with the last server crash.

Things you shouldn't say to a moderator who won't stop picking on you!

NEVER - tell him (or her) to STOP!  :lol1:

New:

Things not to say to your wife while arguing.

Soon .....