JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Things You Shouldn't Say!

Brother_Bliss

New: Things you shouldn't say to the drive thru person at McDonalds.

Can I get that To-Go?

New: Things you shouldn't say when you take the speaker out to lunch for hospitality

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

Boy your a lousy conductor.

New...What you shouldnt say to a vegan?

It can't see you, it's dead.

New: What do you never say to someone that posts on a thread that has 87 pages...

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

New: What do you never say to someone that posts on a thread that has 87 pages...

Didn't you say the same thing on page 52?

New:What do you not say to the public speakers wife ?

He picks out his own ties doesn't he?

New: What do you not say to the brother that just finished the Memorial talk?

He picks out his own ties doesn't he?

New: What do you not say to the brother that just finished the Memorial talk?

Hey, where was the Cheeze-Wiz?!!!

New: What not to say to the older brother sitting next to you whose teeth just fell out of his mouth

Don't live for the moment - live for the future! :D

Excuse me, but I think your dignity fell out of your mouth.

NEW:

What you shouldn't say to someone who got into a giggle fit at the assembly.

Sister...you shouldn't  fart that loud! The speaker just lot his train of thought    :lol1:

New:  What do you say to the speaker at the assembly when he wants to talk to you right away ?

Excuse me, but I think your dignity fell out of your mouth.

NEW:

What you shouldn't say to someone who got into a giggle fit at the assembly.

Personal experience right here with the "NEW" topic. I'm usually a giggling fool, and one assembly one of my spiritual mothers said something that got me in a giggle fit during the assembly. I couldn't stop so she picks up her lunch bag and hands me a little zip lock bag and says, "eat some gummy bears". Not at all helpful since it made me laugh harder.

~Van

Ohhhhhhhhh my goodness!!! Seinfeld reference! I would have done my weird scream laugh if it was a Pez dispenser!

Glad you got my drift - that reminds me - think I'll buy a Pez dispenser for the Regional Convention in a couple of weeks - might come in handy in the aforementioned situation! LOL

New:  What do you say to the speaker at the assembly when he wants to talk to you right away ?

Love your tie. oops gotta go!

New: What do you not say to an Armageddon survivor?

Love your tie. oops gotta go!

New: What do you not say to an Armageddon survivor?

Wow, God REALLY is impartial!

NEW: What you do not say to the kid at the hall who likes to "raspberry" during the meetings -

NEW: What you do not say to the kid at the hall who likes to "raspberry" during the meetings -

PUT THE MICROPHONE DOWN!

New: What do you say to the older sister that rasberries?

PUT THE MICROPHONE DOWN!

New: What do you say to the older sister that rasberries?

Not to knitpick Richard - but isn't that what you DO say to the kid who raspberries during the meeting?!! haha!

Not to knitpick Richard - but isn't that what you DO say to the kid who raspberries during the meeting?!! haha!

Oops. So true!  :D

Do you have another comment? Here is the mic.

New:

What do you not say to the 'raspberry' kids mother?