JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Trump retaliates on Syrian Chemical Attack

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2564 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Interesting, the news says that Trump didn't even check with Putin if there was any Russian prescence in Syria before he ordered the missle strike!  Wonder if this could cause repercusions with the Russians since they are pro-Assad.  I would also assume that there are Russian ships out there too.

Edited by shali

Don't live for the moment - live for the future! :D

I was just told about this from a sister in California.  Who knew!   The pushing and shoving has gained momentum.   Am impressed, because Jehovah's purposes will be carried out, all his prophecies falling into place.   In the paradise,  I  know that Daniel and other prophets will be asking so many of us.."so, how did the prophecy of the pushing and shoving go?"  Who knows, this may distract Russia and its Court system from banning our brothers.  I heard today that their Minister had no proof on our "extremist" literature, so when they couldn't show the judges, they turned around and asked for the judges to prosecute them (our brothers) if they gather for prayer.   You know, sounds like Satan is getting really desperate  in trying  to bring down our brothers.    What exciting times we are living in, the time of the end, and moving right along into the Great Tribulation.   It's my heart's desire to live through it, hope I can unless my sickness acts up and it kills me before it happens.   I'll be counting on all of you in here to let me know how it went down!

12 minutes ago, Allabord4Jah said:

I was just told about this from a sister in California.  Who knew!   The pushing and shoving has gained momentum.   Am impressed, because Jehovah's purposes will be carried out, all his prophecies falling into place.   In the paradise,  I  know that Daniel and other prophets will be asking so many of us.."so, how did the prophecy of the pushing and shoving go?"  Who knows, this may distract Russia and its Court system from banning our brothers.  I heard today that their Minister had no proof on our "extremist" literature, so when they couldn't show the judges, they turned around and asked for the judges to prosecute them (our brothers) if they gather for prayer.   You know, sounds like Satan is getting really desperate  in trying  to bring down our brothers.    What exciting times we are living in, the time of the end, and moving right along into the Great Tribulation.   It's my heart's desire to live through it, hope I can unless my sickness acts up and it kills me before it happens.   I'll be counting on all of you in here to let me know how it went down!

I feel the exact same way - I hope I live to see these last few prophecies in God's Word fulfilled (because when all is said and done, there will be relatively few on earth who will have lived and never had to die and will also be able to tell us how the GT and Armageddon went down!) but if I don't live long enough (time and unforseen occurance! drats!) then I hope everyone else is taking notes and remembering as many details as possible!  The prophet Daniel will surely want to know how Micheal stood up in behalf of his people as well!  The apostle John will of seen all the prophecies he wrote down fulfilled from the heavens and even have a part in fulfilling them!!! Truly, we are part of a very fortunate generation to see all of this unfolding in front of our eyes!

Edited by shali

Don't live for the moment - live for the future! :D

1 minute ago, shali said:

Right, if I wanted to pursue peace with someone I would drop 50 missiles on them first! LOL

That's why we "drop off'  good news and twisted world drops bombs.

The world is becoming crazy...   so perhaps when "craziness" is less evident they will say Peace and Security and then.... ! :pray:

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

Total turnaround by Trump on staying out of other people's conflict. 

Watching the BBC World News on this and there is a report about how there are Russians working on the ground in the airbase which was attacked by the US strike. The Russians at the base were warned the attack was going to take place but permission was not requested from nor given by the Russians there. 

They are saying that the relationship between Trump and Putin have done a complete turnaround since Trump came to office and that this could cause an 'incident'. 

K of S K of N  pushing? Just speculation! 

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/07/donald-trump-launches-us-air-strikes-against-assad-regime-syria/

Don't give up .. it's just around the corner.

Hey guys and gals.. try to keep political commentary to a dull roar this is not a RT or  Fox News affiliate...

Lance

Edited by Lance

Zeph 3:17 Jehovah your God is in the midst of you. As a mighty One, he will save. He will exult over you with rejoicing. He will become silent in his love. He will be joyful over you with happy cries....... Love it....a beautiful word picture.

Russia not happy with US:

Russian President Vladimir Putin's spokesman has described the US air strikes on the Shayrat airbase as an "aggression against a sovereign nation". Mr Putin sees them as an "attempt to distract the world from civilian casualties from US military action in Iraq," and they "do significant damage" to US-Russia ties", Dmitry Peskov said. 

Edited by GeordieGirl

Don't worry. :uhhuh:

Ooops. Sorry. I didnt mean don't worry about you wrote. I commented and then removed it but as I cant delete the post I just wrote don't worry in the box. Having a blonde senior moment. :wub:

Edited by GeordieGirl

Was just wondering, the Russians see Jehovah's Witnesses as a US religion.  Now with what's been happening, will this affect the court decision, which is already biased?  I mean, the Russians can't be seen to  falter their bravado now, and let us win, as they see us as an affront to their nationalistic front.

However in saying it, what does it really matter?  Because who is it who is really maneuvering things?  When Jehovah decides the time is right to pull the plug on this system and starts the chain of events leading to Armageddon, we all will know it.