JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Watch as FSB storm a JW meeting in Orel, Russia and detain Dennis Christensen

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2503 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

I clicked the bottom right hand side youtube logo and watched it on youtube and it was on a site labelled "Oryol News". This I clicked on and was taken to the local town of Oryol's news. Google could only translate the titles of the videos, so I had no idea what was being said on them. 

There was an English speaking person commenting under the youtube video that they were horrified to see old ladies and little children so harrassed by these masked tattood big thugs.

Dreadful typical 'Sign of the Last Days' - 6000 years of human rule and humans still not civilized in many places. Hope that many of the local residents of Oryol, accessing their local news and seeing this footage of  what goes on in their town, think the same - What a shameful display of 'authority' this has given to the rest of the World.

Edited by retroHelen

About JWTalk.net - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Since 2006, JWTalk has proved to be a well-moderated online community for real Jehovah's Witnesses on the web. However, our community is not an official website of Jehovah's Witnesses. It is not endorsed, sponsored, or maintained by any legal entity used by Jehovah's Witnesses. We are a pro-JW community maintained by brothers and sisters around the world. We expect all community members to be active publishers in their congregations, therefore, please do not apply for membership if you are not currently one of Jehovah's Witnesses.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

JWTalk 23.8.11 (changelog)