JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

video recordings

i record the assembly

this last time i rerecorded it strayed throw  

now that i have it on dvd it will not let play in on any other dvd player only on he computer

but when i play it it stops often

now the last assembly Jan of this year  i did it played on all the dvd players and computer with out any problems 

i sued the same program to burn it to dvd  

the only thing i did dif is i used a DVD DL this time 

the original video wen i play them there is no problem 

help any one know how to fix this

thank you  

Edited by bobby

2 minutes ago, bobby said:

i record the assembly

My Brother Bob, I also record the assembly.

I use a Samsung product to record and I usually don't have any problems. 

What recording device do you use?

I don't know if I can assist you any, maybe someone else can chime in..

What is the device doing again? 

If you recorded the DVD on your computer, you have to make sure you use the setting that makes it compatible with DVD players - otherwise, it may only play on PCs.

Also, if you burn it above 4X it may not play correctly on a DVD player

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~

One more thing to consider is concerning the DL DVD Disc. Not all models of DVD players will play DL Disc. I have the best results playing DL DVD Discs with a Sony Blu-ray player. I have the most trouble with Panasonic players.  I also use a good quality Disc like Verbatim DL DVD Disc. It also makes a difference with your export settings. Choose "fit to disc" over "best quality." Exporting the Branches RC videos to DVD with as much as 3 hours per disc @ 26% quality still turned out very good picture quality.

We cannot incite if we are not in sight.___Heb.10:24,25

I put each day of RC on one single layer DVD. I separate each part - symposium from talks, etc. Make mp4's or similar then use VSO x to dvd ( paid version ) to make dvd of up to 8 hours in length on automatic. The longer the disk the lower the quality, however it is still very good. Each part is its own heading.

DVD video files.jpg

Consciousness, that annoying time between naps! :sleeping: