JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Hi everyone!/past convention and assembly notes

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2216 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Hi everyone,

I'm super excited to be on here now!!! I don't know exactly where to post this. I usually take notes on my tablet( i have MS my hand cramps up less using tablet) and I love doing it that way. BUT things took a very horrible turn the other day. My convention and assembly notes from the past 2 years got deleted. I am devastated. Does anyone have any notes I bum off of them.

Welcome to the message board, Sister Marissa! :D

I could send you "Don't Give Up!" notes.  They are the only notes I have typed up.  All my previous years' notes are

handwritten.  PM me, if you want me to send them to you. 

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif

Hi Sister Marissa,

Glad you joined us! :)

The link below is not for all of the notes for the RC, but for 1 specific talk. You could add this 1 talk to the rest of your convention notes. Hope this helps.

https://jwtalk.net/forums/topic/32932-do-you-have-a-prolonged-illness-or-disability

"Create in me a pure heart, O God, And put within me a new spirit, a steadfast one" (PS 51:10)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Welcome to the message board, Sister Marissa! default_biggrin.png

I could send you "Don't Give Up!" notes.  They are the only notes I have typed up.  All my previous years' notes are
Can I get a copy sister?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

On Thursday, September 28, 2017 at 4:28 AM, Friends just call me Ross said:

Welcome to the message board, Sister Marissa! :D

Please, can you send it to me too? Thanks

• 4 months later...
On 11/3/2017 at 11:34 AM, Friends just call me Ross said:
I will be more than happy to send the Convention notes to all who would like them.
Please PM me your email address, and "Ye shall receive." default_biggrin.png

Hi Ross... please send notes to . Thank you Brother!

Edited by Shawnster

Address removed. DO NOT SHARE CONTACT INFORMATION PUBLICLY. SHARE BY PM ONLY

2 hours ago, Friends just call me Ross said:

Message me your email addy.

Email address removed per forum policy. DO NOT POST ANY CONTACT INFORMATION IN THE PUBLIC FORUM. CONTACT INFORMATION SHOULD BE SHARED THROUGH PM ONLY - Shawnster  

... Thank you!

Edited by Shawnster

Removed publicly displayed contact information

2 hours ago, Prov8 said:

Email address removed per forum policy. DO NOT POST ANY CONTACT INFORMATION IN THE PUBLIC FORUM. CONTACT INFORMATION SHOULD BE SHARED THROUGH PM ONLY - Shawnster  

... Thank you!

I can't send the notes until I have an address to send them to.  PM me your email addy. ^_^

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif