JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Warwick Pictures

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2295 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

I've got lots more. 

We went to Warwick, Wallkill, Patterson, Canada Bethel and Niagara Falls in September.  Over 500 photos.  If I could figure out how to share with everyone I might upload them. 

I'll have to look into it when I get time today or tomorrow. 

2 hours ago, Shawnster said:

Over 500 photos.  If I could figure out how to share with everyone I might upload them. 

Remember we have the Gallery as part of JWTalk Forums, which none of us are doing a good job of maintaining currently, lol :D

I have a website about healthy low carb eating, nutrition, and weight loss. Come join CarnivoreTalk.com and learn more!

35 minutes ago, Dismal_Bliss said:

Remember we have the Gallery as part of JWTalk Forums, which none of us are doing a good job of maintaining currently, lol :D

How much space is available, though?  I dumbed down the photos I have now, but they are still at 2gig for 540 photos of Bethel and the Falls.  I can dumb them down further and take some more out, but it'll still be a bigger zip.

Lemme see.

Edited by Shawnster

3 minutes ago, Shawnster said:

How much space is available, though?  I dumbed down the photos I have now, but they are still at 2gig for 540 photos of Bethel and the Falls.  I can dumb them down further and take some more out, but it'll still be a bigger zip.

Lemme see.

This server currently uses 44 GB out of 95 GB available. So I am not too worried about it. If we continue to grow we can always purchase an upgrade.

Alternatively, you can upload to Google Photos and share the link here. I was just pointing out that we have our own in-house Photo Album's here as part of JWTalk. You would upload individual pics, I believe, and not a zip file.

I have a website about healthy low carb eating, nutrition, and weight loss. Come join CarnivoreTalk.com and learn more!

4 hours ago, Shawnster said:

I dumbed down the photos I have now, but they are still at 2gig for 540 photos of Bethel and the Falls.  I can dumb them down further

Please, don't dumb them down so far that they lose their beauty because of lack of resolution ..... I have plenty space left on my storage devices.

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~

Is Flickr any good? I think they offer 1TB.

The conclusion of the matter, everything having been heard, is: Fear the true God and keep his commandments, for this is the whole obligation of man. Ec 12:13

Whets my appetite. We are planning on visiting Jan 9/17 with m-i-l and sis-i-l and her hubby.

From what my wife said - there are lots of openings for Jan & Feb/18 ( winter time - no walks in the woods ::o )

Thus sign up before the spring rush.

Consciousness, that annoying time between naps! :sleeping:

10 hours ago, pnutts said:

Whets my appetite. We are planning on visiting Jan 9/17 with m-i-l and sis-i-l and her hubby.

From what my wife said - there are lots of openings for Jan & Feb/18 ( winter time - no walks in the woods ::o )

Thus sign up before the spring rush.

Still plan to be at Warwick all day. Bring a lunch if you do not have any other arrangements. 

Even at that, you won't see everything. 

No.  No official public tours of Tuxedo.  

Now, if you know someone that can slip you in there....   

And Warwick tour is elusively in one 3 story building.  2 museums on the lower level, entry, lobby, restrooms and changing rooms on main level, and 2 museums on upper level.

I do happen to have a friend I have known since he was born who is presently serving at Tuxedo - and, he has an extra bed in his room :thumbsup:

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~

6 minutes ago, pnutts said:

Any recommendations for motel/hotel rooms in Warwick area in Jan/18.B)

We, as in the Organization, also runs a free hotel.  You must provide 3 dates for them to choose from if you wish to make use of this provision.  Since we had a specific date for the trip that we could not change, we were not able to make use of this provision.

Your body of elders should have a list of recommended lodging locations.  The procedure is similar to what we use for conventions.  

We stayed in Fishkill, NY, which was centrally located 20 minutes from all 3 US Bethel locations.  It was a VERY nice hotel.

We requested a tour in June......the next available tour?.....in January 2018. So we will be going in January. 

Shawn, you must have called right away. Nice pics. :thumbsup:

"If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem." (tu)  

All spelling and grammatical errors are for your enjoyment and entertainment only and are copyright Burt, aka Pjdriver.