JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Apparent Doom and Gloom for World Economy

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 1926 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

On 1/9/2019 at 9:10 AM, stargazer said:

Oh yeah, now that they're tightening instead of printing it's going to get ugly.  I like Malhony's outlook, so far it looks like it may happen, slow down, then one more huge drop of cash, then hyperinflation

On 1/9/2019 at 12:45 PM, Dove said:

When I read that headline my first thought was that 1 trillion people were leaving Britain because of brexit..how could they. I mean the sun never sets on Britain, but still...:wacko:

There aren’t even 1 trillion on the planet so it would be quite a feat for that many to leave Britain. 😉

Jer 29:11-“For I well know the thoughts I am thinking toward you, declares Jehovah, thoughts of peace, and not calamity, to give you a future and a hope.”

Psalm 56:3-“When I am afraid, I put my trust in you.”
Romans 8:38-”For I am convinced...”

7 minutes ago, BLEmom said:

There aren’t even 1 trillion on the planet so it would be quite a feat for that many to leave Britain. 😉

You're so right....😁  I didn't even think of that...:? 

Only thing good about being a senior citizen..you can always blame everything on that...Lol

Edited by Dove

One small crack doesn't mean you are broken; it means that you were put to the test and didn't fall apart..