JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Is there a plumber in the plane...?

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2269 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

http://www.sacbee.com/latest-news/article197360089.html

A plane with 85 plumbers turns around because of a broken toilet...

:lol:

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

My hubby heard on NPR (National Public Radio, USA) that it would have required someone to exit the aircraft,

because the problem was outside and underneath.

The airline guy said he wouldn't allow that. :D

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif

1 hour ago, Omoyeme said:

I wonder if the captain was the only one privy to this.  Well, no doubt everyone else was wondering what all the commode-tion was all about!

I tried to come up with a pun, butt,  I can not. So, in loo of the smart alley k comment,  I'm just gonna head on out..

Wow, this topic really flushed out the comedians. :lol: Your comments are just plane funny!

Edited by Tortuga
CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D