JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

North and South Korea push for talks to end war

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2280 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

2 hours ago, shans81 said:

Thoughts? 

Well.. We see here the leader who had been called as "Rocketman" to support the peace and security in Korean peninsula! This is the same man who threated to explode the world because his soup was cold, before few months. 

Wow.. Now I've been convinced how much instabilized are the most leaders in this world. Leaders that are motivated by paranoic demons and they are able to declare in just a second the PEACE & SECURITY

Wonder how this will turn out, since Kim loves to be worshiped by his people, and he sends out his people to brothels in China, and restaurants working slave labor hours to send back their paychecks for his comfort of living and how about his death camps?  Well, they declared their P&S pledge to work together as one unified Korea.  He's a communist the other is Democracy.  Reminds me so much of Daniel's Iron and Clay, there is no way it will stick together for long and if it does, maybe just maybe it will set other nations who are warring and killing themselves, all the way to the United Nations.   Isn't this where Jehovah puts it into their minds to remove Religion once and for all and then the Great Tribulation breaks out and Armageddon?   We have to wait again to see where this goes.   My eyes are toward Jehovah and his Kingdom, now this is a real government that yes, we worship our God Jehovah, but he is not flesh and blood where he kills randomly and at will for his narcissistic way of thinking.  I hope there are a few N.K, brothers/sisters, that would be good news too.   By the way this leader and his father and grandfather before him, it may seem impossible.  The North runs with human blood.  And the South, our brothers are in prison as soon as they are adults.   

Edited by Allabord4Jah

Its great to have "goals", but I wonder what the time line is for these "goals"?

Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

"It’s taken a long time, many, many decades to get here," Trump said. "Let’s see what happens."

He again asserted his administration's goal: "complete denuclearization of the Korean Peninsula."

"We seek a future of peace, prosperity and harmony, unlocking a brighter future not on for the people of Korea but for the people of the world," he said.

"However, in pursuit of that goal, we will not repeat the mistake of past administrations. Maximum pressure will continue until denuclearization occurs. I look forward to our meeting. It should be quite something."

https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-news/trump-today-04-27-18

Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

History of my imperfect opinion.   Dictator Kim went to China recently and this is how the conversation may have gone: "Good to see you again.  You did a good thing by letting a small group of your people go to the Olympics even though no one really won, except some of the your southern brothers/sisters.  Frankly, let me put this to you straight, young Kim.  When your grandfather was alive, he was a communist and he joined himself to our beliefs back then with Mao and the other early com-rads, well they were fighting WWII, and afterwards, they did not want any Western interference any more.  So when your grandfather was trying to go in to the rest of what is now S. Korea, he started a mini war, which cost billions of dollars and millions of lives, on our side Chinese, No. Korean, and many South and The United States.  Then a line was drawn up DMZ, and its been this way till now.   Look young Kim, China, has progressed with the outside world, yes we have big nuclear warheads here too, and will fight if need be, but you know, the world has changed and we are fighting our way into other countries economically.  And you spent all your grandfather's and father's money that we supplied you and also other com-rads around the world underhanded and above board billions to purchase your rocket fuel as well as the Uranium for your ballistic nuclear missiles.   And sorry, but we don't want US or any other nation at our doors steps north of Beijing.  Some of our people and military up there are getting radiated and you are causing us big time irritation and we don't want an influx of millions of North Korean people who are already starving coming into China.  We have enough problems here and your nuclear program, who by the way, my geologist guys reported to me that your underground test sites have all been crushed and your tunnels are destroyed.   So when your grand father was alive, there was a need for the line to be drawn back in 1953.  But now Kim, look, world is changing, and you want the world to hear you, well you accomplished this, everyone got your attention, but what is it worth?  You need to turn things around.  So this summit you are going to go in a few weeks and meet with S. Korea, sounds good.  You denuclearize because you have no more bombs to blow up under ground or fire from any ships (oh yeah, I almost forgot, you have no ships, small vessels).  Open up your end of the country, and let North and South counter part do business with you, just like you do business with us, except we don't want skinny half starved women or men from your side, and we don't want S. Korean people as workers, we want their money for our economy and the stock market, and yen.  This way, you and your  partners can benefit in dealing with other nations around you and even the rest of the world.  So young Kim, you think about I what say here, and get good night rest and think about it.  Make peace and denuclearize the country, so it will remind Chinese  people of old old days when Emperors were the rulers and Korea subjected itself to China.  You never know where this will go in the modern world?    Be sincere, don't be a big fat joke, oh sorry, slip of my tongue, young Kim, go for Peace and Security.  Things will eventually change for you and the entire world.   Okay, Mrs. Xi, pointing dinner is ready, let us go eat.  

Edited by Allabord4Jah

extra word was removed